EVENT 👻Ghost in the Shelves📚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Oct 18, 2022.

1. The xcs have always been on a rotation. So they all become playable but not all at the same time coz then thats to much at once

Zkittlez likes this.
  2. they’ve always removed extracurricular during invites because people use to buy invites, get the rewards for extracurricular, then ask for a refund on the invites which would give them their ec back yet they’d keep the rewards. Think the invite drop extracurricular was just a way for them to make sure you’re actually dropping the invites to get the reward instead of just spending the ec.

Rue and Zkittlez like this.
  3. I want the male avi with glasses in the side story

4. Cute idea and I do mean cute! I was wanting more gore or mystic.

Anyway dagger & crossbow are reused Avis so I 👀 you got to busy last min

5. I like the dorm wall.. 😍😍

LuciferIsHere likes this.
  6. Live the dorm - no comment on the avis 🤣

7. All I gotta say is more prize tokens for less boxes was/is pretty silly.

UnholyYandere and Psycho like this.
  8. Does anyone know what is female and what is male with the dagger and crossbow it's been used before I didint know that

9. I need this furniture!!!!

LuciferIsHere likes this.
  10. All the ghostly avis are reused, just didn’t think I’d see them reused this quickly lol

Lumi likes this.
  11. The crossbow gives you the female avatar and the dagger gives you the male 💜

12. Send spooky furni🤓🤙

13. Gift me a ghostly avi 🥹😂

14. Thank you

15. Wait for Halloween every year and nothing I want as usual no monthly avis no hunt avis no furniture

16. Are you kidding lmao did all of the creativity just vanish? Smh hire me I’ll do it myself

17. Is that a gif of the ghostbusters movie? The female ghostbusters movie was butt.

x_FluorescentEllis_x likes this.
  18. The female avi at the bottom looks like a grandma and I am not here for it

Psycho likes this.
  19. I actually fw this but what's the 5th set for?