LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌆You can't OUTRUN this July Content!🌴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jun 30, 2022.

1. 🦋 buying vaporwave vibe furniture wmo

2. For those wondering about the 13 coin avi being available to get with XC coins, they told me that they're working in it but it'll take a lil longer due to the long weekend. So fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Gossamer, --Tifa, CapedClown and 5 others like this.
  3. Oof Thank you!

lustylegend likes this.
  4. why did you guys stop giving the 2nd tier a male avi? like what is this bs?

Gossamer and lustylegend like this.
  5. Ooo I like the pink girl. 😍💖

6. The avis are so dang cute! I'm a fan of all the female avis, but when will we score a month where there's 4 males and 2 females? 😹

Kidding, I would so much rather have the even 3 and 3 like we used to get. I need some good masc avis for when the mood strikes ♂️♀️

7. The avis are either obviously female or obviously male. I'm talking about making avis that you can't tell for certain is either

Gossamer likes this.
  8. Bruh, you've already told me this. Multiple times. I was vouching for you guys, but ig idrc if you guys aren't getting male avis then - I'm not male. Sucks to be you, ig

9. Lol, gives you a reason why ata doesn’t make 8 monthly Avis and what do you do? Immediately say f u to guys 🤣. Quite classy

Yimi and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  10. If ive said it to you multiple times then why keep going on for ata to add more things that adds to the workload?

11. I LOVE THIS OMFG 😭😭😭 Brings light to my.neon loving heart

Lumi likes this.
  12. It seems you’re asking for more androgynous avatars.
    Androgynous ≠ non-binary
    Non-binary people do not owe anyone androgyny and there are people with an androgynous style that are not non-binary. I personally really focus on the descriptions of avatars. When they don’t have pronouns in them I can assume they’re non binary even if someone else doesn’t. And that’s kinda like what happens irl (bummer i know). I really like seeing they/them pronouns and I’m aware that even with those pronouns in the description some people are still going to assume that those avis are cis.
    I wonder if ATA thinks giving feminine style masc avis are close to androgynous avis but it isn’t, so hopefully that’s not the case lol. Now another question is if they’ll ever put neopronouns in the descriptions.
    Androgynous styles are also different so maybe look at older avis in the database and see if any of those fit the idea of what you are wanting and mention it in a help ticket. Idk how requests work; I just assume ATA isn’t really looking at forums for suggestions

Gossamer and Rainie like this.
  13. All male avis have been garbage and this is no exception, ata is failing

14. Who even knows if ATA will fix it. 🤷‍♂️

15. Fuck you ATA. Guys have been complaining for months about the lack of male Avis and you just continue to ignore it. At this point, I have zero respect for y’all🖕🏼

16. I just saw the update. Should be after the holiday hopefully…

Puma likes this.
  17. The people saying f u to guys is ata, not me. I don't make the monthly avis

18. Well, why don't you tell the people complaining about suck male avis? Sorry guys, ATA isn't making good male avis because their workload is too much and it's mostly the women who play and pay any ways, so why bother?

19. They are just wanting better drawn avis. And 3 male avis with 3 female avis like it used to be. That does not increase workload. You are asking for 8 avis each time which does increase the workload

20. They're not going to put any more effort into the male avis because most of the players are female. It's a marketing tactic.