LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸŒ†You can't OUTRUN this July Content!🌴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jun 30, 2022.

1. I love this! The female avis are hawt! And the dorm is cute. Also, please be a glitch that you can't buy with XC 😭 I've literally been saving up, and now you have something I like, you take it away? That's mean πŸ₯Ί The XC avis you have rn have been there for 10 months already, expand your store, please.
    Would also like to see more representation for the guy avis, and maybe also enby? Idk why you guys limit yourself to six, you could make eight to include more representation. Js πŸ’™

Vespid, Kie_, Hauntress and 6 others like this.
  2. Super cute! Female avatars are all hawt and the room and spinner items are pretty neat as well, love the cats. The Edge and Vision avis are πŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯ Definitely would buy both if they weren't so expensive, $40-ish for 1 avatar is kinda steep imo.

3. That room is kinda cool

lustylegend likes this.
  4. Its limited coz previously the workload was way to high and causing to much stress on the staff to the point of striking. The amount of things we see will be the workload that was agreed apon between ata and the staff

5. Nice avis but you made obly 2 for guys again

lustylegend likes this.
  6. An additional one. Of darker tone possibly.

7. Just realized the 62 coin fem avi is incorrectly labeled as β€œedge” when it should be β€œenergy”. Was wondering why they both had the same name lol

8. How did you find that out just wondering?

9. So they only make decent avis for money now... cute ata

lustylegend and Tizzy like this.
  10. Right? Lol, I feel like if they were cheaper that people would invest in them more πŸ˜‚ or if it was easier to save up the coins that it'd be more of an incentive to play even. Maybe I'm wrong but I know I'd buy this whole set if it didn't cost an arm and a leg 🀭

lustylegend likes this.
  11. I LOVE IT
    Vaporwave Vision actually looks like me 😭😭 finally

lustylegend and Lumi like this.
  12. Ata made a post on forums that the staff was on strike. And also common sense as well just seeing the amount of stuff that was coming out all the time. At the time i thort they musta had a massive team to cope with the workload till i seen that post

13. It’s a marketing strategy tbh. Majority of the players are females and we know female avatars are most often purchased, so I’m assuming they’re leaning towards producing more female avatars

Yimi likes this.
  14. None of these avatars have pronouns in their descriptions, they could be nonbinary or whatever you wish. The artists make at least 22 avis a month, not counting all the furniture and stat items they have to draw, so pushing for 8 is kinda unlikely imo.
    As for the XC avis, the first tier of these should be purchasable within the next few days.

lustylegend, _HeIium_ and Lumi like this.
  15. This is getting annoying, just tell us that you hate guys.

16. is the blonde guy rly muscular or just fat

17. I think he's chubby, seeing as he's got some kind of thick thighs

18. How do you get the Cat 999? I did not see it in the furniture box

Vespid and Cheeky_Vulpix like this.
  19. I thought this was gonna be twilight themed. Imagine my disappointment. Quickly recovering tho these Avis are hot

Gossamer and lustylegend like this.
  20. stop showing gender discrimination to male avatars. Start working to make good looking "male" avatars, not some lame male ones or feminine looking male avatars.

#justiceformaleavatars
    #jfma
    #givegoodmaleava
    #ggma βœŠπŸ»βœŠβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΎβœŠπŸΏπŸ˜”

Haruto and lustylegend like this.