LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌆You can't OUTRUN this July Content!🌴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jun 30, 2022.

1. I am sick of all these gay male avatars on pimd , there is not one masculine 4th of july avatar this year. I have no problem with the LBGTQ community. i have many friends in that community. But ATA how about throwing us heterosexual males a bone every now and then

2. This is what I'm wondering!!

3. Why is there no Daily XC avis this month?

4. To quote you “but ig idrc if you guys aren't getting male avis then - I'm not male. Sucks to be you, ig” that is literally saying f u to guys, just in a classy way lol. Next time u wanna walk something back make sure the evidence ain’t there to but u in the back ☠️

5. Bite*

6. ME-ow, and someone's got no class at all. If you're just going to bitch me out when I try to stick up for you, then I won't. I was trying to offer a proactive solution for a problem YOU can only whine about. But I've got no skin in the game. If you can't offer a solution, then stfu and deal

7. this dorm is kinda cute 😍🤭

8. Gender expression does not reflect attraction or sexuality. Maybe do something about your misplaced homophobia. Toxic masculinity isn’t cool.

--Tifa likes this.
  9. Lol I think u just read the part where he said he's sick of gay male avis to be fair he has a point there's nothing wrong (or toxic) with wanting avis that represent oneself, like pride community wanted pride avis and ATA obliged, u have a point as well ie "bears" aren't ur typical looking gay men but as we can see ATA have been lacking heavily in masculine male avis, if pimd had no pride representation y'all would have the same argument but curse the person who basically says suck it up buttercup ur toxic gay pride isn't cool... If ATA made butch/dyke like fem avis instead of pretty girly fem avis I'm sure some females would have yet again the same issue and want representation...ppl are entitled to wanting representation in a community/game they indulge in bashing them about wanting that representation is what's not cool n if they have friends in lgbtq community that he supports I don't think he's homophobic

10. Also ATA ur lack of male avis in the monthly set for the last....idk how many months now, gay looking or not (excluding pride month) is abhorrently distasteful, for August let us get the extra male avi and have 1 less girl...or u know just go back to 3f and 3m like it should've always been smfh this is a trend N O B O D Y wants even females are saying it isn't fair

11. No solution is better than over-working people don’t you think? And that someone with no class is you, glad to see ur so self aware 🤣. I didn’t bitch at you for trying to stick up for masc Avis, I “bitched” @ you because when someone gave u a reason as to why ur solution is faulty, you immediately decided to just say f u to guys.

Seems to me like you need a lesson in reading comprehension tbh. But since you want a solution from me so bad… how about just making 3 male Avis and 3 female Avis like they usually did. Wow! Mind-blowing right? Not only is it an easy solution, but it also doesn’t increase their workload. Hope you don’t blow a blood vessel trying to comprehend what I wrote and actually understand it this. Ta-ta

12. Ah, your a diva. I didn't understand how you could be so bitchy before, but now I get it.
    Like I said before, but you obviously couldn't read it, the pimd player base is mainly female, so ATA will put their time and effort into what people will buy, and that's mainly female avis. It's a marketing tactic, but you obviously didn't take business, so I won't be able to explain it in a way for your little brain to comprehend.
    Since the male avis suck so bad, maybe they should just scrap them all and make all female instead. They'd make more money out of it.
    Enjoy your female avi, diva! Hope you don't sob too hard

13. Look. It’s beyond simple. You can’t just call feminine features in male avis gay. There is no “typical” gay person. This is an identity and using it to describe things in negative ways is homophobic. Fixating on “typical” characteristics is homophobic. Pulling the “I have gay friends” card doesn’t excuse the previous statement. And calling homophobic attitudes out is not bashing. In fact, you should probably figure out what that word means.

But maybe you can tell me how a straight male avi should look. What are the features of the typical straight male? So I can better understand how straight males are being underrepresented underserved on PIMD.

--Tifa likes this.
  14. More importantly, there’s nothing distinctively feminine about either male avis.

--Tifa likes this.
  15. Nobody fixating on anything but u, feeling some type of way cuz ppl want masculine avis lol it is beyond simple, representation, u can be gay n look masculine right, just like u can be hetero n androgynous lol ata doesn't even state avi genders anymore kudos btw but mfs want male avis that aren't feminine looking, wearing sheer clothing, posing in a fem stance or like this hunt are easily mistaken for a female lol straight doesn't have a defined looked gay doesn't have a defined look we get it but masculine (which u can be gay n masculine) definitely has a look the same way feminine (prince, david bowie, mgk) also has a certain look, mfs want what they want, don't get pressed cause u disagree or don't like the way they word it it ain't effecting your life....y'all got ur representation, well deserved now let other ppl get theirs n u don't like how they articulate they words no worries there's plenty of ppl here pressing ata about the same situation who probably and definitely express it in a more understanding way no need for the back n forth but ofc prob gonna respond cuz ppl love to get the last word lol bless up

16. Hey, I think we’re all a little pressed if we’re this concerned about avis while people are losing their basic rights all over the world. Micro aggressions are tiny in comparison. But I appreciate you explaining what you dislike about these avis. I little more clarity should certainly go further in getting better male avis imo.

--Tifa likes this.
  17. Whoa, walking into this one. I think people should clarify that they want more masculine looking (male) avis, because like you guys said, gay men could look either masculine or feminine, and same with straight men. There's nothing homophobic about that.
    I would actually enjoy seeing a little more masculine looking female avis, because recently ATA has been making the female avis really feminine and honestly kind of slutty 🤥 It was Woman's History Month, and all the shard avis were BDSM chicks. Some complain about the favoritism showed towards females with female avis or content geared towards women, but a lot of that content has been disrespectful to women in general. I was looking at previous woman's history Month avis, and they were firefighters and police women, teachers and doctors, and just felt disappointed.
    This post is ending up being longer than I wanted 😅 But I think the reason why a lot of people like the older avis and complain about the newer ones is because the older ones were a lot more modest. And I don't mean to be prudish, but you can make a sexy avi without their boobs hanging out, or wearing only panties with a large bulge. They're honestly kind of embarassing.
    I actually got in a fight with someone else over this, but when people complain about the avis, they need to specify what they don't like, and what they want to see, instead of just saying, this stuff sucks. And if someone says something we think is offensive, make sure to clarify what they mean, because written words are easily misinterpreted. And honestly, scrolling through the event thread and seeing positive criticism is nicer than seeing a lot of angry people 😄

18. So on a lighter note has anyone bought the cat 999 and have it on display in their dorm? I'm really trying to see what it looks like prior to deciding if it's worth the purchase.

Wall me 🧡

19. There are plenty of cis looking male avatars on pimd, in fact a few were recently released. Also there’s nothing wrong about male avatars expressing femininity during pride. If that’s an issue then you clearly don’t support LGTBQ+. Also heterosexual males always have gotten the upper bone of the stick lol.

20. Majority of users are females so they are providing users with more female avatars. They’re only doing what’s best for the organisation! It’s a strategy