Farm List

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, May 11, 2014.

1. I'm on droid and this thread was from MAY 11  that's a month ago Einstein, don't think anyone was expecting a bunch of cry babies a month later, please forgive me for not being psychic as your thoughts of what I did or didn't do are held close to my heart :roll: 

2. That's what I thought 

3. You thought that I was on droid and couldn't take a ss of a conversation from a month ago? And then you're expecting one? Wow you are very smart then aren't you :roll: this matters so much to you doesn't it  let me spam you with chill pills real quick you could use quite a few.

4. Please do spam me, I asked in wc a little bit ago. You're doing me a favor  and know I knew you weren't gonna post an ss. If I were you I would have posted and ss to make me look like a bitch and prove me wrong, but you didn't 

5. This is a thread for farms, please stop making it off topic. Feel free to take your conversation elsewhere.

6. Tbh all this is silly farms can be found out so easy. The fact is tho not many use inactive farms anymore bcuz faster ways to get money now.

And you can't say a farm is just yours bcuz you want it to be. It Is Not Your Acct. So get over it.

7. [{Sure I can}]

[{I never said he's only mine, but yes he is my farm I hit}]

[{And I can take offence to whatever I want to take offense too}]

[{It's the way I learned to play the game "get over it"[/]}]

[{You'll also notice he's been removed. So I've already gotten over it}]

[{Get hip to the times}]

[{Sorry for continuing this dead argument on your thread op}]

[{Bump for inactive farmers}]
    [{More power to the farmers}]
    [{You guys rock}]

[{bye now}]

8. Great Thread #iMarsUnderTheSun4HonorStudent

9. Add panncakes I'm lockeed outta tht acct

10. Someone couldn't find this list to post this, but Ad55am isn't active as he lost access to his account and had to make a new one  so youre welcome to use it as a farm

11. Do you have any t6s farm list yet

12. Thank you, very useful. 

13. T6 farm is -shany-