Farm List

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, May 11, 2014.

1. A real person that you use as a farm :roll: the lack of common sense is real. I'm trolling because I'm saying how you're ridiculous for crying over a known inactive farm being posted?

[​IMG]

2. Not true jenni, that's why there are hardly any Lcbc on farm lists. People tried to keep them on the dl, and when one would end up on a farm list that person would be farmed. I still see it that way. Won't really have to worry about anything know people don't know what inactive farming is any ways

3. Julie, this game is so dull you're going to cry over a known inactive being posted in forums when nobody really uses in actives anyway? :roll: I gave Mags the name, come hit me 

4. [{Thank you Wally}]

[{I know that not many farm anymore}]

[{But I also know we cannot predict the future, perhaps in the future more will}]

[{I've kept this farm underwraps over a year and I take issue with it being posted in forums}]

[{Therefore I'm taking action to have it locked}]

[{The End}]

5. I highly doubt you did  you're just saying that to provoke being hit 

6. [{Idc who gave it to her}]

[{SHE posted it in forums}]

[{SHE is the only person who can lock it}]

7.  I don't have to be hit in order for me to hit Julie, she hit over a post, I'm free to do the same if I wish, correct? People share farm lists all the time through pm as well, why don't you go track them all down and farm them too, clearly they found out farms from someone 

8. [{^Sure hit me idc}]

[{I'll still be hitting op}]

[{Do you and I'll do meツ}]

9. Clearly you can't comprehend what I said.

Let me dumb it down.

I highly doubt you told mags to post him on this thread. You only said that to provoke Julie to hit you 

10. Let me dumb this down for you, I don't need to provoke her to hit me 

11. Then why and try to do it 

12. :roll: if I wanted to provoke I would've made another thread saying

INACTIVE FARM and given Albus :roll: the common sense in this thread is at an all time low.

13. You did try to provoke 

14. [{Austin I'm confused as to what you think you're doing then?}]

15. Not in the slightest, if I wanted to I would've done so and been successful :roll:

16. If that's not provoking then idk what is.

[​IMG]

17. Eh it's too small. But let's quote you. "I gave mags the name, come hit me."

Don't be stupid now. Clear as day you were trying to provoke her

18. Are you stupid or nahh? I stated a fact. And earlier Julie said "you pay better anyway" therefore after my fact I said come hit me  glad you can read what would we do without you?

19. Ohhh a fight 

20. Prove that you said it. And don't send mags a message right now saying to put albus up as a farm. If you feel so strong that you really did tell mags then post an ss.