Farm List

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, May 11, 2014.

1. How about you stop being so butt hurt 

Finding inactives is easy

2. [{I'm not butthurt. If finding inactives is so easy than lock this and replace him with someone else ツ}]

[{As far as I'm concerned, you released my farm…then you can serve as a better one}]

3. My pup made this guide for helping players, farm lists are given to her by clubs and people 

Yup I gave it away 
    Im a CC noob that is doing LBH constantly

4. [{Your pup also knows what happens when nonpublic farms are released.}]

[{She's no noobzilla}]

[{She knew what to expect}]

5. She's given names to put on here, these inactives are given and have been on here for a while, as for a while ago she recently got links for all of there profiles

6. [{mmmmk and do you see him on previous farm lists? No? hmmmm}]

[{releasing a new farm has negative consequences unless it is your own account to give out}]

7. So, basically telling somebody that this person is inactive and if you want to farm is against unwritten rules? 

How many people even bother attacking uneven stats for farms

8. [{Yep it's a no no in my book}]

[{Posting a t5bc farm in forums used to get you hit no questions asked, what's changed now? Nothing to me. Give up my farm, be a better one. The end}]

9. :roll: they're all public farms, are you a player on the game? Yes. Is everyone else a player on the game? Yes. Do you have ata holding a reservation on that farm for you? If people can hit then its a public farm  not many people farm anyway, more about parties and awards now if you haven't noticed.

10. Wikipedia a farm?

11. Big threats for somebody bigger 

12. [{I don't care what other people do}]

[{This is about what I do}]

[{When you post my farm in forums, I hit you instead}]

[{It's the way that I roll}]

13. Its nor your farm, its everyone's farm and Albus wasn't too secretive anyway, get a grip :roll:

14. [{I have a grip and my own code and I'm not changing my ways to conform to the masses}]

[{I tried that, it was no fun}]

[{Albus was a real life friend and there's a reason I'd not like him to be here}]

[{Stupid or not a reason's a reason and I'm holding to it}]

[{Lock & remove him}]

[{All it takes is a copy and a paste}]

[{Or we can go back and forth all day}]

[{It's no matter to me}]

[{You pay better than him anyway}]

15. Yea you don't want him posted here so you can use him to yourself :roll: you haven't even hit me don't act like you have.

{[Go cry some more over an old bc farm]}

16. Julie the way it's been, is if the person is inactive and you heard about it, it would make the farm list. Then if someone said they weren't, they were asked to ask that person to post on the thread to clear their name. That's how I always remembered it.

17. [{To you he is an old bc farm, to me he is a real person, and I apologize but that's all the reason you're gonna get. The rest is between he and I.}]

[{This game is so dull, it really matters to you if I decide to take issue with a thread?}]

[{No one's hit you, and no one will too. You're just trolling out of boredom, its pretty easy to see without being said}]

18. He's stating your stupid. 