LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎺 Black History Month 2024 🎺

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jan 23, 2024.

1. This is definitely......... very lazy. It would of been great to see February hunts based off Afrofuturism which you've could utilized themes of fantasy, sci fi, magic realism etc. Even if you wanted to keep in the theme of music you could of used Funk, Techno, House music. Afrofuturism gives you so much room to create more for black history month than black people holding a trumpet.

If yall need ideas PLEASE lemme know cuz I'd rather have nothing and starve for bhm than to be fed CRUMBS.

2. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement. ATA y’all have breadcrumbed us and treated us as an afterthought every black history month, though I love the inclusion with the Asian New Year I feel like y’all just threw this together as a last ditch effort. Not only that, but 20ecs for a “mini pass” for basic avi as the reward is basically like saying “kiss my ass” this is what y’all get. Some folks don’t want to spend money or simply can’t afford ecs to begin with and in order for us to feel celebrated we have to pay for that??? Be for real and do better cause this is like a slap in the face.

3. starting to feel attacked (not seriously but seriously)... cause what is this? The theme for black history month is always the same. I'm tired of these trumpets and microphones. NEW IDEAS PLEASE. These recycled ones are played out atp.

4. Super nice Avis, the females makeup is on point for both colors, the green is just stunning in particular and both colored outfits are super pretty! The guys is also very cool! I like the maroon and black with the color of his trumpet matching his chains, very well done. I also love that this is more affordable like the last pass (which you could get from parties). Maybe if we're lucky there will be a hunt after vday or new shards to go with black history month since y'all are switching it up, excited to see what you guys do! 🤞🤞🤞

5. This is lame as 💩! We don’t care about stupid trumpets

6. Why do I feel like ATA keeps doing similar avis recently and just changes the hairstyles, clothing. like the ones on pastel tradable boxes way back bf hunt. Similar faces, 3 different make-up/clothes. Are you guys that proud you can recycle so well? But yeah players still buy them anyway, well played. 😔

BriaLaNegra and RE_WHENCH like this.
  7. Oh, jazz theme again. So repetitive. 🥱

8. And it's sad

9. Bro this is just garbage. At this point f the game. The disrespect on the BHM. Yet u make us pay for that trash. We're normally u have to chose if it was ec or in game Cash. Now it's like u force people to use real money on your lame 2d crap. I don't get it who are the sad MFS that waste there hard earned money on this app like hello how lame u gotta be. Tf wake up people. But weak people will always stay weak that's the sad part

BriaLaNegra and xBabyBunnyx like this.
  10. That's a big load of 💩. Y'all know nothing of us black people. Y'all just used that as an excuse to attack the players pockets

BriaLaNegra and _M00n_ like this.
  11. Well it's time for change. Stop using that lame Â$$ excuse

Melanina and BriaLaNegra like this.
  12. Somebody come look at this (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠). You always got some excuses. And they always fall flat 🤠

IZIS likes this.
  13. Beautiful words ❤️ well said 🖤🖤🖤

BriaLaNegra, BunnyBhae, IZIS and 3 others like this.
  14. It's one thing to point out things need to change; it's another to act surprised that things are how they have always been. I have no problem with players asking for changes to how this has been done, but pointing out that ATA is not doing anything new is also important.

In my opinion it's important to be correct/factual in your critiques and I was merely correcting false information. ATA charging ECs for BHM content is not new. ATA charging ECs for mini story passes is also not new. Is this something I agree with? I did not share my opinion. I merely said this is something they have already done before, contrary to some people saying this was a brand new issue.

Nomad, BriaLaNegra, Tameless and 4 others like this.
  15. That “to be fair” and then going on to explain that ata regularly charges for representation isn’t hitting. I get it’s a business, I get it’s all optional, but it’s fair to point out if you want something in this game that looks like you or celebrates your culture/heritage/identity, then ata’s gonna slap a representation tax on it. Even if they think it’s a small price, it’s weird acknowledgement is always monetized.

16. Why did you post this on an alt?

DaedricsLonelySemon likes this.

17. Because I can. Why are you perched on a BHM post policing people’s valid concerns because they aren’t in Muschi-approved format? Are they less valid critiques because you said so? Is my opinion lesser and not Muschi-approved because it’s an alt? Please do lay out all of our rules so that we can meet your standards because apparently that’s the only way anyone should speak up.

18. ...I am not preventing anyone from "speaking up."

DaedricsLonelySemon likes this.
  19. I love the way they formatted cultural avatars in 2023 -- making non-VIP versions 5 ECs and VIP versions avatar coins. I believe they did that for Pride 2023 as well. Wish they did that for the LNY cultural avatars this year!