LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎺 Black History Month 2024 🎺

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jan 23, 2024.

1. For 2024, we are excited to unveil "A Musical Legacy" —a unique mini story pass, inspired by the Modern African-American Jazz experience. At ATA, we are committed to representing diverse voices and identities, and we hope that this year's Black History Month content reflects our dedication.

Teaming up with Canadian illustrator Nneka Myers, known for her work in TV animation and children's books focusing on Black voices, we have crafted avatars, items, and stories that authentically capture the essence of Modern African-American Jazz.

The inspiration for this Black History Month content goes beyond geographical boundaries, drawing from artistic expressions through music and subcultures. We aim to showcase the beauty, diversity, and richness of the African diaspora.

We invite you to immerse yourself in this month's mini story pass and hope it resonates with the positive vibes it has brought to our team. Your thoughts, feelings, and feedback are integral to our community's growth, and we encourage you to share them in forum posts or comments as we continue our collective journey toward a more inclusive and vibrant gaming experience. Together, let's shape a future where every player feels seen, heard, and celebrated.

<3
    -The ATA Fam

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

🎺 Where do I buy Trumpet Cases?
    The Misc section of the store! Trumpet Tickets will also be available in the "trending" section.
    🎺 How is this different from a regular Story Pass?
    Firstly, this mini Story Pass costs less ECs! Secondly, this Story Pass is shorter and more straightforward - players have a choice between TWO stories, but you get both Feminine and Masculine avatars without having to do it all over again.
    🎺 How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?
    You can get ALL FOUR Masculine and Feminine, Regular and VIP avatars for completing the quest tasks.
    🎺 What are the best deals for getting the story pass?

If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on EC's head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEALS on EC's! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

#1 [ATA]Villanel, Jan 23, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  2. Cool!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  3. cute avatars, nice idea 👀

4. Damn I was excited until I saw I had to spend ec

5. To be fair, you traditionally had to spend EC for their previous BHM avatars too.

6. true~ but small story passes like these (non vip) is usually worth 1,000 pimd cash & the other ecs. lets just hope dropping a ecs item in a party isnt a quest tho.

cute pass tho.

Bimb0, Periwinkle, _M00n_ and 7 others like this.
  7. At least we have something guys! I just wish that African American players who don’t have the chance to spend money for ECs could get a kick at the avis too.

8. Cool but pls do a Mardi Gras’s mini story pass this year🗿pls and ty

9. Not yall charging black ppl on black history month and why is black history month always music avatars black people have done more then influence music like be fr

10. That's it? For Black History Month? This is all we get? A mini?

11. Right like we contributed to a lot more then just the music part .. hell if it wasn’t for a black person we wouldn’t be on these cell phones rn 😫

12. ATA y’all need to do better. I see the inclusion with the Chinese new year and that’s cool but a mini story pass to compensate for replacing the whole avi section is wild.
    Please do better we have accepted the crumbs for a long time. Don’t play along with the theme of playing us to the side.

13. This year’s Black History Month Avis is highly disappointing and sad. I shouldn’t be surprised that this was just an afterthought based off the little effort put into the idea then charging 20 EC for a small story pass with basic avis as the prize.

14. It would have been nice to see a full pass.

15. Why this side story cost 20ec 😭

_M00n_, _Brownie, itsclara and 2 others like this.
  16. No tradeable story pass?! I'm lucky I've been hoarding ECs but not everyone will be able to afford it.

_M00n_, xBabyBunnyx, _Brownie and 3 others like this.
  17. I’m jus disappointed that your monthly Avis in BLACK HISTORY MONTH are all non-black appearing🤠 is there no black ppl in china??

Briselda, _M00n_, itsclara and 2 others like this.
  18. Mini story passes like this have alway cost EC. Regular story passes have a non-VIP section and a VIP section in which one is cash and one is ECs, but all-encompassing mini passes have always been a small amount of EC up front.

Lite and Atlas like this.