POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. No there is a max amount of drops you can get from parties. Keeping max plunder and increasing your base stats lets you get max drops with less hits but you cant get more.

The only way to get a little bit extra per party is to buy the drop booster pack in the shop for real money

2. What’s the max amount and how do I get max plunder?

3. Max plunder gets you the most out of parties. More money and gets you drops easier.
    You get it by spending money on tutors.
    15 million spent on tutors all up per 1kcs of your stats, 15 billion spent on tutors all up per 1mcs of your stats.

So for you it would be
    258 x 15,000,000 = $3.9 billion (rounded up). Better to be over instead of under max plunder.

I usually recommend work your way to 15b soent on tutors then you dont have to worry about it again until you reach 1mcs

4. Thank you so much! Also does the tut’s stats matter?

5. Only if you are interested in pvp in any way. Otherwise no

6. What is the meaning kcs mcs how do u know if its the one thanks

7. Kcs means thousand combined stats. Its when your base stats (the 2 numbers on your profile) add together to = a total of 1000 - 999,999.

Mcs means million combined stats. Its when your base stats = 1,000,000 - 500,000,000

8. Buy it from someone who has it or open boxes from that hunt until you get it

9. There's no info on how to obtain this so far. It'll probably be store-exclusive or there'll be a story that offers it as a reward unless it's an error on the devs' part for excluding it from hunt boxes

Hoal, GoddessHailey and Lumi like this.
  10. What’s the max hits you need for hunt drops?

11. Depends on your stats

12. Can it be calculated?

13. Probly but not worth the effort. Just keep max plunder and hit when you are on. Or if you really wanna find out just do some testing yourself. But i dont see the point in being on a game that you only want to put minimal as possible effort into. At that point may as well uninstall

14. Thanks. How should I be upgrading my dorm?

GoddessHailey likes this.
  15. Theres only 1 way to upgrade your dorm. And thats by leveling up your furni ane having something in each spot

16. Does anyone have antique rings?

17. How to post on pimd's forum?

18. Post on the buying showcase items thread. Dont clog forums with that

19. Is there a section where I can suggest something for maybe another pack?