STORY PASS ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ””Wedding Party!๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. True but if you only liked the male or female then you could only get one of them.
    Now if you want one of them, you gotta get both๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

2. Another pay to play?๐Ÿฅด

3. I didn't get my prize for completing the story pass. why????

4. Does each pass relate to another tier of avis or once you have either 199 EC VIP pass, tradeable pass or RS pass does it activate the whole story and all four tiers ?

5. E.g. now Iโ€™ve bought myself the 199 EC store pass can I get all tiers of the avi including bride? I donโ€™t need to buy a tradeable pass or get my RS to gift me a pass ?

6. Look in your showcase under boxes, itโ€™s the wedding cake.

Muschi likes this.
  7. 1 pass gets you all 4 tiers as long as you complete all the quests for each one

Muschi and Bunnys like this.
  8. So issac is my pimd boyfriend now right you canโ€™t say no sorry

Carrie, Muschi, ATA-Will and 2 others like this.

9. This is so good, so essentially you want to partake in the story you can buy with EC, buy with bentos or gift it to someone / be gifted for a discount. Thatโ€™s great! Works for everyone. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Carrie, ATA-Will, Cavalera and 2 others like this.
  10. ohhh i got it now, im so dumb lol!! anyways thanks!

Bunnys and Ladylike like this.
  11. You can still pick which gender you get first, and then you can quit after that if you wanted. Nobody is stopping you.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Lol 199ec just for one avi compared to 99ec for either male or female avi is better in my opinion.

13. 199 ECs can get you all 8 avatars...

Zelda, SavageNixi3 and LeeJarrett like this.
  14. Someone asked me if you can restart the cash pass (without vip) and get the other avi, is that possible?

15. It is not.

JackPayne773 likes this.
  16. Just here to add yet another comment praising the fact that we can pick the romantic partner's gender in the pass story. โค๏ธ

Might seem like a small detail to some, but it's cute and thoughtful. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who read the story and appreciate being able to pick the gender too despite their preferred avatar. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, lovely that it costs EC and it is tradeable. Keep this up, please. โœจ

-Sett-, Hooters, Affliction and 6 others like this.
  17. I traded bentos for VIP story pass, I got the notification to say the cards combined but it's not working and not in my showcase, ๐Ÿค”

18. I see it in your showcase. You may need to restart your app.

19. What if i choosed the bad gender? I wanted the girl avis at the beginning i choosed the option which is ending with (f)