STORY PASS 💒🔔Wedding Party!🔔💒

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. What's the 3 different answers give when u finish the 2nd bit?

2. Lol it's not even June🤡

Bento, Ghastly and Cain210 like this.
  3. You say this all while ignoring the fact that they allow us to choose whichever gender relationship in this pass, more androgynous presenting avis in the birthstone shards, and STILL giving us the whole month to celebrate like other important months through gifts, avis, etc.

All companies use virtue signaling, but your complaint is a bit.. far out. That’s like saying their being ableist by not giving an avi in a wheelchair and only avis with prosthetics lmao like what 😪

Jona, Agent_Cici, -Wisteria- and 14 others like this.
  4. Oooh 👀🌹pretty

5. ATA: *exists*
    PIMD users: Wrong again!

Jona, Muschi, Zelda and 9 others like this.

6. I mean they have a point...ATA tries to be inclusive but the fact of the matter is a Het story pass is going to sell better than a LGBT one would. It’s the same thing with how hunts that have darker skinned avis don’t do as well which is why there is no black history month centered hunt 🥴. If anything this just shows the problems with the PIMD community as a whole.

This thread, though, is certainly not the place for y’alls homophobic hot takes tho 🥱

7. So y'all don’t get it twisted: I am not trying to excuse ATA in it. They could do it if they wanted to; rather, I’m saying that it does show you that the community is also the problem.

8. Buying VIP pass. WMO. ♥️

9. Check the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread for what choices lead to what tasks.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Can you gift your rs the vip pass even before they finish the cash pass and it'll work or should you wait until they finish the cash pass?

11. The cash pass must be completed first. However if you gift the VIP pass before they complete the cash pass, the VIP pass will start be able to be activated when they finish the cash pass. :)

12. still be able* not start be able.

Cheeky_Vulpix likes this.
  13. Thank you 💜💜 I just don't want to gift my rs one now and it not work haha

Muschi likes this.
  14. Are there in the VIP pass quests like "use a cat" and so on?👀

15. Check the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread for the tasks that have been discovered so far.

-Xayah-3, Sansa and Muschi like this.
  16. Why again luck based drops in story pass 🥺

17. Um so i finished tier 1 but didnt get the avi?

18. From what I remember, it always has been luck-based for some of the story passes. Even the first one, which is the snowglobe story pass, had luck-based item drops. Although I don't think that one had a timer.

drunas likes this.
  19. Chec your showcase for the box. It looks like a wedding cake.

20. Already bought 👍