STORY PASS πŸ’’πŸ””Wedding Party!πŸ””πŸ’’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. You should get the female avis if you chose that option

Muschi likes this.
  2. I just completed the tier where I had to do PVP 70 times or use 6 drs notes. Then the quests dissapeared because i didnt have the vip pass for the next question.
    Is that it? Do i not get an avi because i didnt have a vip pass? Why are there no more quests..

Lydia likes this.
  3. Yes,the quest disappears once you don't have the Vip pass to continue..But even if u didn't have it,you should have been able to get an avi from a cake looking box!(Tho for the quest to disappear,you'd have to stop it)

Muschi and Ayano330 like this.
  4. I love this story so much...normally I get tired of the hunt quickly and tend to go offline after I get 8000 drops or 16000 but this story pass has kept me really motivated πŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  5. Can i get a pass in trade when i reach the portion where did ask me to make choice whether i want to give up or buy the brown pass?

6. Yeah you can :)

Muschi likes this.
  7. I don't think I quite understand how to start the story. I have the 1mil pass and the vip pass but I'm not sure how to start the story?

8. It should show up on your left side of your screen. The phone one. Just click it and it should show you the task you need to do.

Muschi likes this.
  9. How do you restart the vip story once you complete it? πŸ˜…

10. The VIP EC pass will ask you if you want to restart the story after finishing it.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Yea, nothing happened and I even restarted my game

12. When you restart the event can you get the other gender 4th tier or not?

13. Hi i just declined the story that I can't buy vip pass...so if i buy the vip pass does it continues automatically

14. Yes

Muschi likes this.
  15. Yes, restarting it lets you start the story from the beginning, meaning you can get ALL the rewards again (including the other gender) if you finish it on time.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Where to find the topic on which choices u make gives u which tasks and rewards plz?

17. Talisman-Volterra and Muschi like this.
  18. Click on this link for the thread.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Does someome know How These Wedding Cakes Drop after completion of 3rd choice tree? Like is it from Parties or Like from Boxes and Stuff Like Those Rosa Neons?

20. They drop randomly from parties.

Muschi likes this.