STORY PASS 💒🔔Wedding Party!🔔💒

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Just wanna let anybody who's still thinking about getting the story pass know:

-The amount of ecs of items earned (cats, kinis, keys, dns, etc) totals over 530 just for one playthrough

-You receive at least two cats and two kinis for one playthrough, equalling 7🍱 if you were to sell them

-You will receive a 6mcs stat item after your first playthrough (I'm not sure if you receive two like we did in the Encore pass) that could probably be sold for 5-8🍱 depending on its rarity (hold on to it for a while for bigger profit)

-Pretty wedding avis that are more modern and updated art/style-wise compared to 500ec ones in shop (no offense to my club pres 🤭)

Ghastly, belle521, -Mrs_Mis- and 4 others like this.
  2. Oh, oh, and this story pass seems wayyy easier than Encore!

3. This may be a dumb question...How do I even start this bc I bought the 1m card do I need all of them to start?

4. It should start automatically; you might need to restart your app if it didn't!

Muschi likes this.
  5. You will get 2x 3mcs stat items if you do 2 playthroughs!

6. So. Shoulders? What the fuck are man shoulders?

Sansa, RAVING, Atlas and 1 other person like this.
  7. I’m so confused. I did the cash story pass but didn’t get any avatar in the end. And now I can’t restart the pass? Shouldn’t I get the tier 1 ava after completion?

8. You have it. It’s in your inventory, it’s a wedding cake box you have to open :)

Muschi, Sansa, -Sett- and 1 other person like this.
  9. If i ended the story after finishing the cash story i can't buy the ec pass anymore or is it okay? 😣

10. You can buy ecs pass, it will simply reactivate the story hun

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  11. Thank you 🌹❤️

12. You get it in a wedding cake box. It's only visible in the boxes section of your showcase. If you don't see it there, restart the game. If it's still not there, contact customer support.

Lydia and Muschi like this.
  13. Does someone mind helping me quick? I traded some bentos for the story pass and the trade for sure went through. Then I went to the quest and pressed continue story but then everything disappeared. I cannot find the continued quest not the story pass in my inventory. Did I do soemthing wrong?

14. Restart your app. That happened to me few days ago when I traded my bentos for the story pass.

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  15. Can I have a gift

16. 1st is tier 1 avi for 1 mil.
    2nd is vip that u can buy for urself.
    3rd is the tradeable vip, you buy to give to someone else.
    4th is for u to buy for ur rs, or they buy for u.

Muschi likes this.
  17. Will the romantic pass for RS unlock all the tiers?

18. Yes.

19. I may be wrong. But I couldn't find luck based drops in Jamie and Friends...

20. I don't think there was any. It was mostly just trading rumors.

drunas likes this.