[Guide] to PvP on PIMD for new/mid players

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Great info

Kefo likes this.
  2. Hey @Kefo sorry to bug you again but does pvp help or stats or nah? I can't find anything in the op about it and other players i ask don't know

3. PvP can be more profitable than regular parties, thus using it smartly can help improve your profits and help you upgrade faster which helps your stats.

There are many other potential benefits to pvp including other ways it can make you more powerful, more knowledgeable, confident, formidable, etc. but it's up to how you do it.

RAVING likes this.
  4. I really appreciate you helping me out!! Can you go a little more indepth about that last part though? Wha?t other:ways?

5. I'll say this, the main point of having stats is to strengthen you in pvp.

Parties are mostly unreceptive to your stats changing and the experience of a 100kcs person who only parties is basically identical to someone who's 100mcs.

RAVING likes this.
  6. Thank you for making this post! Very helpful!

7. theres one person i know of who hits people who are smaller than them and cant hit back (like me 🥴). they do this to a lot of small accounts and then go to their club members too, most of which cant hit back either. then says if they want ceasefire they need to give 20m misc. i dont care cuz they really only take like 27 mil from me with each hit, its mostly just annoying. im sure its much more stressful for players whose clubs are also being hit, whats a way this would be solved?

xDeathbyCyanidex likes this.
  8. My friends and I recently started a pimd Gaming Community called ‘Anemonous’. We have a club as our in-game presence, but the community goes beyond clubs!

Our goal is to build a system in which players who are against the sort of behavior you describe can hang out together, share info and resources, and help each other in whatever way we can/are comfortable with.

People can join as community members or as allies (who are dedicated to confronting this issue head on, even if it means more attention from those who are bullying or farming unethically).

All we ask of anyone who joins the community is that they not engage in unethical/petty use of the PvP system (i.e. Bullying or Farming players for hiring underpriced tutors). Other than that, just be respectful, don’t harass anyone, and don’t be creepy.

We currently have a Discord, and we are building a Reddit community as well.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to join as long as they abide by the community rules!

Feel free to wall and add me for more info!

9. UPDATE: We’ve Also Created A Forum Thread with More Information!

10. How to join ur club

11. I mean the community

12. 🎯how to farm?🎯
    ⚔️get whoever kicked out of club(do not use club's name unless club farm)farm the club if they refuse to kick(if enter sfw club just ignore)

13. ◼️reason to farm◼️
    ▪️hired op(overpriced) tutor
    ▪️scammed something (check if main)
    ▪️offensive language

14. ◼️reason to not farm◼️
    ▪️got your feelings hurt
    ▪️for *****
    ▪️for furniture (against to you)

Diona likes this.
  15. How do I get roles for role play?

16. Good Work @Kefo Bhai, Keep Rocking the Forums🥰

Poseidon777 and Kefo like this.
  17. Bump

Poseidon777 likes this.
  18. so buying tutors doesn’t influence plunder??

19. Yes, it does. You need a certain amount of money invested into tutors (based on your stats) to receive max plunder. Max plunder affects both parties and PvP.

JaegerEren and Iriesa like this.