Guide to the Pet Rock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AdalineRose, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Am in urgent need of the grits!! Anyone knows where I can get them or can someone gift them to me

2. In need of grits. Does anyone have any???

3. I have a lot

4. I still actively give away grit. Just wall me. It will always be free from me (Ok free =Porta potty). If anyone is still in need ever, I do still play

HisDarling and Brenley5 like this.
  5. I need help lol still I know j am a dingbat but I posted on ur wall and then noticed today I had two piles of 2 diff. Mineral dust? What else do I need a third kind?

6. Taupe, cocoa, and sienna grit. The guide lists them. Do you have the rock pet, or have you still not opened the box?

AdalineRose and Muschi like this.
  7. I don't have the box ?

AdalineRose likes this.
  8. The rock pet was available for April Fool's 2019, if you didn't get the rock capsule you can't get the rock pet unless they bring it back.

HannahLecter, AdalineRose and Muschi like this.
  9. Yeah, this person's account is less than 50 days old. They def weren't here for April Fool's 2019.

AdalineRose and Atlas like this.
  10. Does anyone have the grits needed to upgrade still?

11. I have taupe and cocoa, but sienna can't be traded/gifted.

12. I need grit too please 😭🤚🏽 Hmu if ur trading

13. Buying Taupe Grit, Cocoa Grit hmu please

14. Bump 🪨

SugarDumpling likes this.
  15. Wish I could have gotten just one Stat item from the mineral supply box like the rock owls I luv them little owls 🥺

16. I opened my Mineral Supply Box and it gave me Sienna Grits. Did someone actually got those stat items inside apart from the Sienna Grits? I'm starting to think they can't really be obtained and just there as display to troll.

17. Where we get the mineral box ?

18. They drop from parties.

19. thank you

20. I have extra items to ug the rock if anyone needs. Idk if you can trade them but