Guide to the Pet Rock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AdalineRose, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Ok. Done.

*(lmk if you see anything weird happening when trading it though)

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  2. I am gifting/trading cocoa and sienna grit to anyone who needs some for leveling up. Nothing needed in return! I have over 4000 of each

3. Truly the people’s dev, mvp right here.

4. The grits and whatever are tradeable now tbh, if you want to make your rock anymore rockyer, hmu

5. I just found out about this! OMG THANK YOU ;-;

Yall I have 10 million of each. Free to anyone who walls me

6. I feel I should mention that the only non-giftable grit is the sienna grit.

7. I think it’s broken tbh. When I was upgrading mine it’s stat would go up then down. If it’s really supposed to be 42 strength then that’s just a waste of space?

8. Well it is a troll pet

9. That’s right ;-; mine is 42 str too lmaoooo. they’re just going through midlife crises with changing stats

10. Yeah well apparently that midlife crisis is permanent ?

11. You will get enough sienna grit in the supply boxes!

12. Yes this is true. My stats say 0% it's why the pictures dont have stats. I'm an android user. However, I have seen the rock with stats, so it's a part of its troll history and I felt worth it to add to my guide :)

13. Thanks for the credit, Adaline! I’m honored to have been of help! Other additions such as offering your extra grit was a nice touch :)

14. Wouldn’t you think the rock pet would be super strong cuz it is a rock and if you throw a rock at a person it will hurt them?

15. You wouldn’t throw your pet at someone, would you?

16. I would.