Guide to the Pet Rock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AdalineRose, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Guide to the Pet Rock

Hello! Ever wonder what is needed for the ever amazing pet rock? Look no further! My very HELPFUL (useless) guide will breakdown all the components to this amazing pet.

Full List of Ingredients

• Metal Scraps: 379 (21 Mineral Pal Carriers based off minimum amounts)

• [*]67 Taupe Grit
      [*]110 Cocoa Grit
      [*]47 Sienna Grit

NEW UPDATE

I have 10 million of each so wall me if you need them. It's free from me!

Got Your Rock

Level One

Level Two

Level Three

Level Four

Level Five

Level Six

Level Seven

Level Eight

Level Nine

Level Ten

Level Eleven

Level Twelve

Level Thirteen

Level Fourteen

Level Fifteen

Max Level

Costumes

Box Items

Stat Information

The Rock has shown different stats during leveling. Thanks to the community, we have been able to compile a list!

• [*]Level 1 gives 69cs
      [*]Level 2 gives 84,200cs
      [*]Level 3 gives 84,201cs
      [*]Level 4 gives 183cs
      [*]Level 5 gives 55,999cs
      [*]Level 6 gives 129,043cs
      [*]Level 7 gives 240,030cs (used calculator to fill in based on 240,012cs drop for level 7 -> 8 ss)
      [*]Level 8 gives 18cs
      [*]Level 9 gives 666cs (two friends had this)
      [*]Level 10 gives 58,633cs (used calculator to fill in based on 151,366cs increase from level 10 -> 11 ss)
      [*]Level 11 gives 209,999cs
      [*]Level 12 gives 8,899cs
      [*]Level 13 gives 69cs (two friends had this)
      [*]Level 14 gives 329,021cs (used calculator to fill in based on 329,020cs drop from level 14 -> 15 ss)
      [*]Level 15 gives 1cs
      [*]Level 16 gives 42cs (three friends had this)

Multiple Android users said they straight up saw zero stats throughout their leveling process.

Special thanks to Club Caution- We Bite and Player Clee. They are credited for providing this information. Also, special thanks to MayaTheHopeful for hunting all the information down! Finally, thank you
    [Ata]Jeanfor reading my guide and comments! She made the grits tradable!

Special Note: The pet rock is not obtainable if you weren't on when the Mineral Pal Containers were released. You can't obtain all the outfits if you don't have enough metal scrap/Mineral Pal boxes. However, the grits are tradable now

Thanks For Checking my Very Helpful (Useless) Guide Out

~AdalineRose

2. I'M LOOKING FOR THOSE DAAAAARN RUNE STONES

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. It doesn't have a gift symbol next to them sadly. Maybe a party drop?

4. Was a party drop from like 2ish yrs ago

5. Also, why not just leave the thread with the list as is. The photos were just unnecessary clutter

6. It does have gift symbol

7. HMU if you’re selling that stone heart sculpture, it looks pretty cool

8. Just a heads up. Now at max level it gives 42 to strength. Not percentage. Absolute number lol.

9. My rock has actually been varying in strength, at one point it had 666 currently it has 300kcs but after this next level up it will go down to 1 in strength

10. I just wanted everyone to see time length etc. Its a guide so I tried to include all aspects of the pet. But I put the list at the beginning in case people only cared about that

11. I took these pictures as I leveled. I never had the stats change, but I've seen others with it. I've been curious what the #42 trend was

12. My bad I didnt realize there were 'rhinestones' and 'rune stones'

13. Huh?

14. The taupe and cocoa grit cost $42 as well. I cant remember off the top of my head if there is any other references. Just seems like a coincidence for the number to keep popping up

15. Maybe it's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference. 42 is the answer to everything.

16. That would be cool ^^

Muschi likes this.
  17. That makes so much sense. That has to be it

Muschi likes this.
  18. Can confirm the str varying. Going to give some info based on friends’ ss and told numbers along with simply checking my own rock info.

Level 1 gives 69cs
    Level 2 gives 84,200cs
    Level 3 gives 84,201cs
    Level 4 gives 183cs
    Level 5 gives 55,999cs
    Level 6 gives 129,043cs
    Level 7 gives 240,030cs (used calculator to fill in based on -240,012cs drop for level 7 -> 8 ss)
    Level 8 gives 18cs
    Level 9 gives 666cs (two friends had this)
    Level 10 gives 58,633cs (used calculator to fill in based on 151,366cs increase from level 10 -> 11 ss)
    Level 11 gives 209,999cs
    Level 12 gives 8,899cs
    Level 13 gives 69cs (two friends had this)
    Level 14 ?
    Level 15 ?
    Level 16 gives 42cs (three friends had this)

(I would appreciate it if someone could fill in the stats for levels 14 and 15 please! I should spend the rest of tonight prepping for the week ahead :lol: )

As for why op’s ss had 0 stats for each level, I think there might have been a couple of factors for this. An iOS user got “null%” for str and int on her rock through the leveling process until updating when her pet rock was around level 9 finally allowed her to see the stats each level increase would give. Multiple Android users said they straight up saw zero stats throughout their leveling process despite one making sure he had the latest update. This may be the case for op.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Yep, I am an android user. Maybe it's just a photo error and I actually get stats? Like when the spinner stops on something but you get a different item. My app is up to date. If you dont mind, can I have a moderator add this info to my guide?

Muschi likes this.