Guide to the Pet Rock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AdalineRose, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Hai, this looks good  and what did you need changed/added?

Also FYI to all those looking at the items from the supply crate: I’m like 99.9% sure you’ll never get the other items, just the ultra rare upgrading material haha. Cuz they’re all old items/drops. cuz April fools’s y’know

2. I’m sad now : (

3. Okay, I bolded an addition and a correction I made to my previous post to help clarify things and complete the list.

I also think this would simply be a display error and that all players with the pet rock equipped would still have some stats from it be in effect.

Sure, no problem! Could you please have club Caution- We Bite and player Clee credited for providing this information? Thank you for having put together this guide, Adaline!

4. Yess!! I will get to work on adding this and the credits as quickly as I can. I also noticed I forgot to add the painted rocks picture as a mineral pal supply box item.

5. Sounds like too much effort into something that will make no difference

6. If we want this philosophical debate, you could say doing anything on this game is pointless. But we still do it anyways

7. Did you think of a better comeback 10 minutes later and edit your response lolz

8. Nope, I just checked my post 10 minutes after your comment obviously. However, I am probably just wasting my talking to someone where an opinion change makes no difference. I made an appealing enough title for you to click and reply. All that matters to me

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  9. No I comment on any thread, interesting or not lol.

10. Oof I guess I overdid myself on the grits.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  11. I'm mad at the 3 week update

12. It only cost 1 ecs. Just do that instead

13. Who wants to waste ec on a rock though

14. Anroid and never saw any stats on my rock.
    Great job, Addy.

15. Saaaaaaaaame

16. I'm upset that i was gifted grits and they were taken away before i even had a chance to use them smh

17. Thank you!!

18. My gifted grits never hit my inventory *sad* I hope they fix it soon

19. Unfortunately, ATA knew the grits weren't counting in the showcase. They put them both in the store to remedy this. <3 Sorry yall missed it. I wish ata made them tradable I have way to much

20. Maybe next year :/