EVENT Pastelloween!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Is there a date where the third side story will be released? Or will we automatically transit into the third side story once we finish the second?

2. If anyone knows how to get the avi with the witch hat, wall me๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ

Trixie likes this.
  3. 3rd side story is released usually on this coming Monday at 12pm PDT.

Day likes this.
  4. If youโ€™d like thereโ€™s a forum for buying and selling showcase items here

Muschi likes this.
  5. Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Muschi likes this.
  6. Um can someone explain this hunt a bit better, why the extra work on getting avatars that are already free? Second why, are they being split up?

7. I know theyโ€™re split up to motivate people to explore and go through both the side story and the main story. I'm not sure what you mean by your first question but if youโ€™d like I can help answer your questions in pms. :^)

Kanudo786 and Muschi like this.
  8. The only thing I really hate about this hunt is how frustrating it is to get the shards. Lets just say you have a better chance of a random naval ship dropping on you while you're out bike riding than getting purple shards.

AzureDragoon likes this.
  9. That's why they can be traded, advertise like crazy.

Cinnabun and Muschi like this.
  10. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sabrina the Teenage Witch is the character ATA put all over the original post, but the actress also played Clarissa on Clarissa Explains it All. There was a bit of debate over them, and I always liked Clarissa better.

As for this hunt storyline, these people are all too common in the US suburbs and cities along the West Coast, so I'm delighted that ATA is poking fun at those type. When I was a kid, people ruined trick or treating by saying people were hiding razors and poison in the candy. Now it seems to be the parents who have their children on strict dietary restrictions and feel the need to push their food beliefs on everyone else that are ruining Halloween. We used to be able to wear our costumes to school and trick or treat, and the streets were packed with people. Now it's some kind of Satan holiday, and oh dear the sugar rots teeth, like it's one day a year, get over it, let the kids have some fun!

Kanudo786, Sansa and LeeJarrett like this.
  11. But why limited to 1.5K only. Should be more more

12. Because its just the first side story.

The first side stories of past hunts also require you to have 1500 side drops to get an avi box ๐Ÿ˜

Muschi and Ana like this.
  13. 4th side story

Muschi likes this.
  14. Sabrina the teenage witch was a good show

15. Wow!! What a story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

16. You get it from 3rd side story. Jds story. 3000 drops.

Muschi likes this.
  17. Uhm hi. I'm a newbie. So can someone tell me, how can I get them? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

18. Do you mean the avatars?
    You can earn hunt drops (the items needed to progress through the main and side story) by participating in parties.
    the 4 parties that will give you hunt drops are the POTD (party of the day), PPOTD (pro party of the day), Pizza Pop Art, and Cat Cafe (the last 2 parties need a special item from the store to unlock it).
    Earn enough hunt drops to earn avatar boxes which you can open for $1000 to get an avatar.
    2 of the avatars can also be earned by opening hunt boxes.
    Hope this helps!

Muschi, Day and Jona like this.
  19. Helu ATA๐ŸŒšplz fix the glitch in the demon boy side avi๐Ÿ–ค Thankies sm

Bear likes this.
  20. What glitch