LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Tie'd Down in September!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Tye dye avatar descriptions in the store seem flipped currently. ๐Ÿป

Krishthi likes this.
  2. avi coins are like vip avatar shards ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ i want to time travel back 5 mins so i dont have to read this and scoff

3. But when they were in Mollyโ€™s corner before they at least came with DNs. No DNs with these avatars.

4. yโ€™all really out here being that greedy on them coins? Please go back to doing spinner boxs this is getting out of hand.

5. The concept is nice, the timing not so much. A worldwide crisis, coin shortages, people losing jobs, weather related issues destroying homes and everything else happening. I get the costs here arenโ€™t super high but... no no, luckily this is optional content. ๐Ÿ˜•

6. Cool avatars but more Molly's Corner content? :( What was wrong with spending EC or even just buying the avatar directly from Molly's Corner?

FastForward, BenSolo, SolarX and 5 others like this.
  7. Like I bought 1,050 ECs a little over a month ago in anticipation for new avatar content and for story passes. Thus far, save for the most recent set of avatar shard boxes, I haven't been able to spend these ECs I purchased. Very disappointing. Why are we turning away from EC content?!

8. I will say though that I am pleased all avatars are in the timer box! Thank you for thar.

Cavalera, 90sL0V3, Hera and 1 other person like this.
  9. pretty but y'all making us spend everytimd :(

FastForward likes this.
  10. Also, not that it matters or anything bcuz genders pretty much don't exist anymore, but I'm pretty sure yall got all the descriptions mismatched on the avis. hahaha, thought that was a pretty funny thing to point out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BenSolo, SolarX, Bunni_B and 3 others like this.
  11. This makes it HARDER for people to get the avis not easier. This is just straight up you gotta buy it woth real money. At least with ec theres thee ways to get it. Mag as well jusg put a straight price on the avi and have people buy the avis not pay real money for stupid shit to collect to get them

FastForward, BenSolo, SolarX and 4 others like this.
  12. Also why did you dye that puppys head pink. Dying or painting animals is wrong in every way. Fix it

Arlathan, MadMax181 and -TDO-Occy- like this.
  13. Wow make it more expensive to get an avi but now, they're all worth money!! Yay!๐Ÿ™„

Who in their right mind thought Avatar Coins were a smart idea? We want you to put all the avis back in the monthly box AND also be able to buy them if we want to.

But apparently you're blind and deaf. It's easier to ignore people than to fix something that didn't need fixing in the first place.

14. I think it would be better to have a wider selection of avis to choose from than just seasonal avis if y'all want the avatars coin system to be successful.. ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Sleepy, Angieleen, Cinnabun and 2 others like this.
  15. I checked the boxes finally and I am happy that they're finally back in the boxes.

I'm sure the drop rate is awful tho and I still hate the idea of Avatar Coins. There was no reason or need to introduce them other then hoping that people will waste their money on it.

16. The coins and all avatars are in the box. You can also purchase the coins to buy the avatar. Granted, I didnโ€™t think the system before if just having Avis on spinner and an option to buy them available but they do give you a shot to get coins for free as well and get the avi

17. Jesus I should never try to English tired. You can get coins for free, and Avis by the box and you can outright buy the coins to get what avatar you want. I liked the old system with spinner avas but I can begrudgingly accept this one.

Infamous and Day like this.
  18. Iโ€™d agree that itโ€™s not as good as the past, but at least itโ€™s more possible to obtain the avatars this month.

Cavalera likes this.
  19. Also, ffs, who did the eyes of that 499 puppy?
    He looks like he just did a rail while being railed by aliens who put him into an existential crisis by telling him the true meaning of life.

FastForward and CinnamonGirl like this.
  20. Hard pass.

FastForward and iTangerine like this.