LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Tie'd Down in September!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Did i miss the part about furniture dye?

Diablo, Scummy, Prinzjoker and 2 others like this.
  2. Ah yes, more absurd prices because you like to charge out the ass for the worst stats on ugly avis. Well done for listening to your players. 👏🏼

3. Are you guys slowly going bankrupt? Because that's the only way I can see why you keep on increasing the prices for the avis now.

Rifle, Cavalera, Lullaby47 and 36 others like this.
  4. Never mind I found it

BunnyPirate and TuT like this.
  5. Uhh only 1 coin drop?? Wow

FastForward and Bunni_B like this.
  6. I mean the dog is cute af. The coins tho.... I wish it was giftable but then again ata just wants money without giving a shit about what players think about thier prices like wtf it costs more for a stupid monthly avi 🥴

7. This is so annoying like as time goes on they are making the game stuff more and more expensive and it’s really just stupid but I doubt ata is gonna listen to any of these replies and be better about it

8. ATA, is everything okay at home?

Rifle, Cavalera, Rouchie and 32 others like this.
  9. What a joke. ATA is really outdoing themselves this time. I hope nobody buys into this scam. It’s really not even worth it.

10. I don't think the avatar coin thing is any different from purchasing avatars from Molly's corner. $40 for a 60/60 avi doesn't seem worth it.

11. So expensive who would even buy 🦔

FastForward, Katzchen, SolarX and 3 others like this.
  12. So, "Hey instead of using your money for EC currency to buy the avatars, Use it on this currency instead!" big brain 🤡

Rifle, Azurill, Lullaby47 and 22 others like this.
  13. Oh... Great😭

FastForward likes this.
  14. Put the avis back on the spinner you dusty mfs. Dont think we didnt notice the drop rate of avis quietly decrease from monthly boxes. Y'all unethical asf for not having drop rates of your boxes listed 😍

15. Thanks ata, we hate it. 🙂

16. Where did you find it?

Diablo likes this.
  17. $40 for 60/60? Nah that’s clownery

18. Ava drop rates are very low, I like the coin idea however would make sense to have them tradable.

FastForward, Bunni_B, SolarX and 7 others like this.
  19. Exactly.

FastForward, SolarX, Katzchen and 2 others like this.