Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 rug isnt showing up overall awesome ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

2. Deymmm!!!! 9/10 totally in love with it!!

3. 7/10

(pls recommend me a 999ecs โฌ‡๏ธ)

4. 8.5/10! I love the aesthetic. For 999's maybe the mode(something) white or gray indoor garden or the summer swing? That's kinda the vibes I'm getting.

I lost my 999 to a con artist. Recommend me some..? Also looking for chair recommendations!

Muschi likes this.
  5. 9/10 โค Love the vibe. I think galactic armchair and northern lit 999 or zodaic 999 would match with yr dorm. I would love it better if u change yr rug to sth more cosmic๐Ÿ’—

6. 10/10! โœจ Good job mixing different hunt furnis. I didn't know black and white could look so good together โค

7. Ooo i like it 10/10 ๐Ÿ’•

8. 9/10๐Ÿ’• - overall, I really like the vibe, but I'm not 100% sure about the plushies in the bookcase

9. Totally 10/10.. specially your 999!!

Meissa likes this.
  10. 9/10 cool, looks like a fancy NYC apartment but the VIP life is kinda off

11. Ur dorm is lovely๐Ÿ’ž luv ur 499 10/10 I always luv all ur dorms ๐Ÿ˜Š

12. Iโ€™m working on my stellarama, but I think itโ€™s just about done other than levels. Iโ€™ll settle for the desk and 999 I have because itโ€™s still spacey ๐Ÿคญ

13. Little confused on some of the pieces as they donโ€™t go with the Halloween-esque vibes majority of the furnis give!! Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re working on it and itโ€™s coming along great!! 6.8//10 (WIP) ๐Ÿ’• keep me posted

14. 10 - I'd break ya hammot >D<

Infamous likes this.
  15. **bedd

16. 4/10 nothing really goes together imo

17. 9๐ŸŽ‰ Great job!! ๐Ÿ˜ป

18. 7/10. IMO, looks like its thrown together. It has its own way of coming together tho

19. Very chic I like it! 9/10 only because I believe everything has room for improvement otherwise 10/10

20. 8.5 ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฅ€ I know where ur going but the wallpaper still not blend well with the furnis. Nice dorm tho.