Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10 i love mix n match dorms, also the contrast between light wp and dark furniture looks really cool

2. 8/10 it's really nice just some odd parts, maybe if it was a different wallpaper, desk and the ones with bright gold? Idk.

3. 10/10. Looks neat! I could almost guess your personality based on your dorm

4. 11/10๐Ÿ˜‚ your dorm's amazing! so neat I like how you combine different sets of furnis. I am always a huge fan of these kind..

5. 10/10 I love bluee and I like how neat your dorm is. ๐Ÿ’ž

6. 8.5/10. That's a cutesy nature dorm!

7. 8.5/10 its good overall ๐Ÿ’• just thought the shelves n plant is kinda off

8. 5/10.. there's a lot of themes going on and not all matches well but they all good furniture ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

9. Hmm Iโ€™d say 4/10. Iโ€™m not even sure whatโ€™s going on there

also does anyone else come on here to get inspo or just took when bored

10. เธ…'ฯ‰'เธ… 8/10 It's good but the floor is not right esp if you have that as rug.

For the hooman who will rate me, sell me some grunge chic nightstand, retro sleek bed, liminal bookcase and above bed ๐Ÿ˜‚ If you would gift me those I'd be delighted (เน‘ใƒปฯ‰-)๏ฝžโ™ฅโ€ Kidding aside, that's what I am planning in case you say something ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am intentionally rhyming my words right there ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. 8/10
    Everything looks wonderful! No 999 also makes it better somehow? Like there's a but of space in the room.

Just the bed... It's very out of place.

Over all great tho! About the stuff you wanna buy... Take a look at my starred๐Ÿ˜† if anything strikes your fancy, my dms are open.

12. Uuum 6.5/10
    The bookcase n its items kinda threw me off๐Ÿ™ˆ the plant n chair is great, but it kinda doesn't fit the rest pink-gold/brown theme

13. 10/10 very sleek masculine vibe, definitely one of the best dorm Iโ€™ve seen and wouldnโ€™t change a thing.

Chili likes this.
  14. 8/10 . I'd switch out the guitar and cactus to something that matches the whole zen vibe you got going on personally

15. Haven't change it for the last couple of years, just putting new things that matches everything that I don't wanna change. Lol
    So random but since you're a qt, 7/10

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  16. You're dorm is so neat. 10/10. I like the combination of furnitures.

Chili likes this.
  17. 9/10 dorm cause the lamp looks a bit off?? Other than that I love ur dorm! ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

18. 9/10 its good!!..just get ghe 999 real quick!

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  19. 9/10 oo nice! The abv desk kinda off tho, but i understand the theme ๐Ÿ‘€

iSavvy likes this.