Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 8/10๐Ÿ’™ It's a nice dorm .I m not sure about rug and 999 tho.

2. 10- i would love to stay most of my time in the window

3. 7/10 A little all over the place but the right desk would pull it all together.

4. 9.5/10 ๐Ÿ’— I love everything beside wallpaper...its little too pink to me. I would personally prefer festival of light wallpaper.

5. 8/10 cozy fall dorm ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‚ not a fan of that wp tho. makes other pieces to look a bit outta place.

6. 9/10 nicely put together dorm. Not the biggest fan of the above bed pascal. But looks cozy and the colour coordination is goodโ™ก

7. 8/10 a little too busy but its def cohesive nd cute

8. 8/10 ๐Ÿ‚ different desk and 999 maybe. They don't really match theme wise and I think nuspace floor would look nice with yr dorm. ๐Ÿงก

Ariel likes this.
  9. Rate my dorm

10. Scarlett 10/10 its really cute & every thing flows nicely together

11. Rate my dorm

12. Let's follow the system. You just need to rate the one above yours and the one after will rate yours.

@Ariel 10 ๐Ÿ’™
    Nice wintermint dorm๐ŸŒจ and always love that 999.๐Ÿ˜

@iAmPsychotic 9๐Ÿงก the topshelf doesn't match and I would love if the 999 blend in lil better. Everyth else looks really cool n well mixed.

13. 10๐Ÿฅบ so cute n soft lookingโฃ๏ธ

14. A bit eclectic. Not sure about the rug but everything else I like. 9/10

15. 9.5/10 I love the pub feel and so creative! Only thing that didnโ€™t fit 100% to me was the bed. Iโ€™d try the couch with beagle puppy on it. (Sorry for got the official name)

16. 9.5/10 Minimalistic, nice splash of color with the walls, well put together. Lots of animals. Pretty good. The guitar feels a lil out of place though.

17. 9/10 looks like an NPC house out of an RPG game. Noice

18. Very manly dorm. I donโ€™t get the poster though. 9.5/10

Chili likes this.
  19. Oooh finally a good combined black magic dorm๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ i think theres a better bookcase tho, try liminal mayb? 9.5/10 ๐Ÿ‘