[Getting Started] In the new forums

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Kefo, Jun 29, 2019.

1. You mean slang?

2. Locations:
    Cc (club chat, or campus chat)
    Wc (campus chat or world chat)
    Tc (tutor chat)
    Pm (personal messages)
    Follow (means to add someone)

Trade lingo:
    Bento (Set made out of pimdinis)
    Chibi (Pimdini; an item that drops permanently from the spinner)
    C (chibi)
    O (bento)
    Mcs/misc/stats (Main Story Rewards, items earnt by completing the main story of a hunt.)
    Dvp (drop volley profit)
    Ts (tutor strip)
    Sell/Buy (trade for or with bentos, chibis, dvp, ts, or something the person considers currency)
    Trade (sell or buy -ambiguous- something with other things, could involve currency)
    Wmo (Wall me offer)
    Pmo (pm me offer)
    TT (Trusted Trader)

Aspects of your account:
    M (Millions of pimd bucks)
    B (Billions of pimd bucks)
    T (Trillions of pimd bucks)
    "stats" (Your base stats, located on the main page of your profile next to your hire value)
    cs, kcs, mcs (combined stats -strength+intelligence-, kilo -1000- combined stats, million combined stats)
    Mb = miscellaneous bonus
    Tb = Tutor bonus
    Rsb = Rs bonus

Pvp (player vs player) :
    Sp (self pin)
    Pp (prank pin)
    Sfw (strip farm war)
    Sf (strip farm)
    Dtw (defender too weak)
    Dts (defender too strong)
    FL (fight losses)
    BL (Battle List, meet people list)

Parties
    FA101 (Fake Art 101)
    DIY (DIY Tattoo)
    CC (counter culture of cat cafe or cabana cool)
    PPA (Pizza Pop Art)
    RKS (Restless Keg Syndrome)
    FF (Frisbee Follies)
    PP (Prank Primer)
    etc. there are lots of parties.

That should be a decent list, follow or pm me if you need more, alternatively, there's a whole thread for that with the terms in alphabetical order.

3. Can someone explain what farm really is????

4. It’s when you repeatedly hit another player and only stop when they pay a CF (Ceasefire) or you just get bored of hitting them then move on.

5. Whats CF ceasefire

6. It’s a form of payment. Say you’re being farmed, occasionally a farmer will leave a message (wall post, gift, pm) that says “Pay CF to stop hits”. The CF is normally some amount of misc of bentos, sometimes you may have to break rs in order to not be farmed. A CF can never be a piece of furniture or anything else ec (extra credit) related as it is against TOU (Terms Of Use)

Muschi likes this.
  7. What is bb

8. Bulletin board

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Buddy box

10. someone teach @Trendsetting how to use forums.. as well as how to even read.. he needs glasses too smh. maybe worry about fixing your nappy hair too jaco.. also why does your beard disconnect? fix that shit rn

11. You still have no idea what I look like.

Maybe you should worry about the shitlocks in your head.

You used a Snap filter females use, you fuckin clown. You're embarrassing yourself

12. How can I create a help ticket and where can I find where to do it? I never use forums.

13. Anyone help with my problem I'm lost in the woods

14. Go to the main page, then click the icon in the upper left hand corner. From there, select Help.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Hi Mods. I posted here a few days ago during and after bf and it seems to not show anymore. I bought 2 keys for the boxes during bf hunt and error messages and lags were here and there. Long story short opened box#1 and it gave me stones. Opened 2nd box error message then it gave me nothing. Please dont delete my post again. Its nowhere to be seen anymore. Plus during the whole BF Event I cannot go and purchase ecs and such due to lags and error message: Unable to receive iap items. Error : 2. So I was useless during the whole bf hunt. And if you ask if I have cleared caché reinstall etc.. yes I did those and every possible first and second technical issue for an app. Please look into this. Thank you

16. Your original posts might have been deleted/moved because this is the wrong forum for posting this feedback. I would suggest sending in a ticket to ATA, especially whenever you have serious issues with gameplay functions.

renamed4046 and Muschi like this.
  17. Kefo is the best!

Lasco and Muschi like this.
  18. Need help with understanding how this app is 17+ and I get Silenced for asking for individuals above the age of 17.... so I'm confused. I've seen 13 and 11 year olds in pub and I'm not sure what the hell is going on.... please help.

19. I need a mod to help me