EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Have they ever considered allowing us to buy more President Admin spots?

2. Already had a pirate hunt

3. Do you guys monitor the Mods?

Suspension likes this.
  4. Can I double like this please? This right here! Wonderful idea! Base it off stat sections etc. Genius idea!♡

-Mandie, Crash61, Cayenne and 5 others like this.
  5. We actually have 2 seperate tutorials - one for ios and one for android. The first step would be to make them the same, since the android one is newer and more complete (and teaches the game better). But the starter stories are definitely something to iterate on. For the time being, PIMD is great at teaching each other how things work. Thankfully I work on a game with such an amazing community!

Victoria, Panda, Piyu24 and 5 others like this.
  6. Would you consider making items in dorms more movable? Like i want a window in front of my desk or something to customise the room more? The spots are too rigid

7. Did pimd come out the way you and the team invisioned it? Do you plan on keeping pimd around?

8. Is ATA hiring??🌝

9. I make almost the same amount from cc of someone 80-90mcs. Will there ever be plunder fixes? It’s bad spending 7t on an upgrade just to see little to no difference in plunder

Cindyrela, Miksza, Ch and 5 others like this.
  10. Will you help us unlock cat cafe please ty

Muschi likes this.
  11. Will you ever get an avi? 🤔 Not that I’m not a fan of the mystery lol

SUHxBUNNY likes this.
  12. Just wanted to say thank you for all you do and especially with all your work in bot ban wave 💕

Court, Kefo, Goldy and 4 others like this.
  13. We're not specifically avoiding doing things you ask for because we hate you. It's just that we're a small team and it's much faster to have an idea than to implement it. Our list is super long - there's a good chance your idea is on it somewhere. But it is super long.

14. ATA has said before they won’t implement trading avatars.

-P_M-Juss_Swagg, Muschi, Kefo and 5 others like this.
  15. How much furnis or set of furnis do you release per hunt? Do you consider that some of them will be recycled or you just release a specific set of furnis?

grootruth, SsshHhh and Concern like this.
  16. strange spill the tea on ata devs going undercover looking for things against tou 🧐

Norunir, Victoria, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  17. The system was never designed to work that way, but this is one of the most common questions we get. This is why we started doing avatar shards so much. It's like a way to "trade avatars" without having to build new systems and UI to enable it. Players seem to love this feature so we'll keep doing it!

18. Y'all got any more design your own avi/pet competitions lined up?

I really like those.

Panda, Muschi, TattedMamii and 2 others like this.
  19. Idk about all that
    [​IMG]

20. Shoutout to the community for helping answer each other’s questions too 💕

Muschi, Kefo, xMarwyn and 4 others like this.