EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. What’s your favorite stat item??

2. strange if i made a club called a thicc kween ape would u join?

Muschi, Concern, xMarwyn and 2 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    not a question but im using this thread as an excuse to post this.

Psycxdxlic, Court, Ande and 21 others like this.
  4. Would you ever consider more upgraded club features?

• when you click on a party history it shows who used dns / carepackages with maybe a dn / care package note symbol next to it.

• extra club description space. Us people like to right a book on our club descriptions 😂 special character/font/ emojis take up a lot of room so would be nice to have extra space.

• maybe the option to have more working font styles. The copy and paste ones a selected few work whilst the rest revert back to normal. Or maybe just give us the option to change our font style on the app if that’s even possible 😂

Just a suggestion 😋

Wrenz, _MaziKween_, Macey and 4 others like this.
  5. We're always doing experiments - you may have noticed that one of the recent leaderboards was triple the size of the usual one, meaning three times as many people could get the prizes. We're not going to stop experimenting like that. It's a super important part of ATA culture.

Macey, Victoria, Panda and 11 others like this.
  6. I have 2 questions
    1. What are the names of your dogs and can we see them?
    2. When do we get forum profile pictures?

Victoria, Saturday, Piyu24 and 3 others like this.
  7. Who actually makes the avatars? Is it one person With different artistic abilities or different designers? And do the ones that make the avatars, make the furniture as well? Just curiousity 🤗

8. I hate having to post here. Since this new update, once I enter forums, check things out, then attempt to leave, I get stuck. The section that lists forums, help, F.A.Q., etc is still there but it’s off to right and you can’t hit the exit symbol.
    I am STILL unable to see my dorm properly. Everything is crammed to the left. I can’t view the lamp or table in my dorm AT ALL. It’s like that for any dorm I attempt to view.
    It gets tiring having to refresh the app time and again after leaving forums and this is a brand new tablet as well. Help me Obiwan Strange. You’re my only hope.

9. Not a question but a suggestion, how about a leaderboard for the same range of stats?

90sL0V3, Faerie, __Cece__ and 8 others like this.
  10. No I don’t want y’all to have similar stuff to my dorm. Cuz we all know similar for items 🙄

11. But actual question time

Would there ever be a possibility of earning ECs from hunt missions? I think that would be an interesting change to try maybe once or twice

12. Do we get anything for being here? I want a goat or a llama.

Imagine: Van Goaght (Goat+Gogh) 💕😂💕

13. My first pvp hunt was the GoT inspired hunt! And I love it!

Concern likes this.
  14. Can We Please Have Hip Hop Theme Hunt And A Oldies But Goody Theme Hunt?

90sL0V3 likes this.
  15. How good are you in Mario Kart.?

16. xMarwyn likes this.
  17. Great question. We actually replaced our servers on the day the Fae event launched - that should help a great deal. You may have noticed it was down for like 4 hours. We actually had to send somebody to drive down to another city to physically replace a box in a server farm, but since then it's been way quicker.

The other source would be mistakes made by the team. The hiccup yesterday was actually me! I fixed it in under 2 minutes but it was still embarrassing. Since we have new people on the team this is gonna happen from time to time.

19. Is there something you can do with furnis' prices constantly going down; ? 🐳

20. 1) Will you do war events like beta wars back in the past that drop avis/event item

2) Will the 62 dorms we currently have expand into another dorm building in the future?

3) Why was mollys corner removed or atleast nothing new came back?

4) Will we ever get more partys that are permanent or atleast swapped out with the really old partys from 2012?

Norunir and Ch like this.