EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. strange do you or the other devs hit back ๐Ÿค”

aubs- likes this.
  2. As much as possible before running out, which means the equilibrium of any woodchuck pride is always very precarious.

Piyu24, Sarcastec, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  3. Can we expect pets to ever be in the dorm rooms with our avatar sometime?

4. Whatโ€™s your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  5. I heard that the spinner wheel had avatars before, is there any chance youโ€™ll be putting it back there?

Statuesque, Estherh, Crash61 and 8 others like this.
  6. A small question, not even a question but how about putting a search option in the gifts sections so I can gift players easier instead of having to scroll for it. :))

7. Since we do them every 2 weeks, it usually takes us just slightly less than 2 weeks. That leaves some time for experimentation, data analysis, and growth projects. However, the team has grown recently so we're looking forward to having more time for experiments and original twists - once everyone is trained up!

8. YES. This is the content Iโ€™m here for

YouMakeMyAssItch and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Will their be another round of moderator applications anytime in the near feature?

10. Will you guys ever have a contest on designing avatars and have them in store again?

Kefo and GentlemanWolf5 like this.
  11. I don't receive reports, since I'm not on the CM team - maybe a community manager can answer this in a future AMA?:)

Victoria, Piyu24, Sarcastec and 4 others like this.
  12. Whatโ€™s your favorite thing about being a dev?

Muschi and -Noob-With-Boobs- like this.
  13. Would you ever consider having two timer slots again?
    Also do you have a favourite hunt? Or if you could choose your dream hunt what would it be?

Statuesque, Crash61, Empress_ and 3 others like this.
  14. Soo true let the little have a chance.. this is pretty much pay to win game

Statuesque, Renata, Csillag and 3 others like this.
  15. How long is it going to take to get a pirate hunt???? I really really want to know!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Csillag, Hag and Dolly_Manchester like this.
  16. Is any plans in place for new permanent parties as ones we have now are old ๐Ÿ˜€

Ch likes this.
  17. Will there ever be task in game to get extra credits. Like complete 5 parties for 1 credit or so.?

Statuesque likes this.
  18. Probably the snowball hunt because it was so unlike other things we've done and it was a Love-It-Or-Hate-It event. PVP events have a special place in my heart. Plus like, scarf fashion is super cute.

ariel225, _-Vero-_, Victoria and 11 others like this.
  19. When will they make it easier to open more boxes... everyone gets alot of them but can't be open cause people like myself can't afford to open boxes we really want

ResidentHouseCat likes this.
  20. Any chance you will create a jaws or shark week themed dorm? Divers den is nice but there aren't enough shark items