EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

HOW IT WORKS
    Super simple. For the next hour,
    ask [ATA]Strange anything in the comment section below.

The goal here is to connect with our community more and open up some dialogue around what you folks feel are important issues and vice versa, also hear our voices on the matter.

As mentioned, Strange will select the most helpful (and appropriate!) questions and share some thoughts with y'all!

3 2 1 GO!
    ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

Macey, Victoria, Piyu24 and 5 others like this.
  2. Are we ever gonna see discounted dorms again?

3. So have yall ever taken the time and done the numbers to show in comparison how much more money yall would make if you reduced prices on things? $100 for a 999 item in a room? That's practically murder. And while I understand it's one of the hardest items in this game to obtain, if you reduced that price to let's say even half of that, you could seriously increase the amount of revenue just simply by more people feeling obligated to buy it since it's so cheap in comparison to what it was. Lowering prices = more revenue. And I'm sure you've heard this a million times. And while I admire that yall have a yoga station at work, let's look at common sense as far as pricing. You are charging prices for items on a virtual game that are outrageous. The typical person makes anywhere from 1,000 to 1,400/mo. On average. Once you account for all bills and everything to survive, theres not much left. And you wanna charge people $100(999), $500(499) and $30(desk).. just saying but that's peoples grocery money. Ooo but then you have to also account that college students may work part time. Now part time could bring checks down to anywhere from 400 to 800/mo. Less people buy things for this reason. Lowering prices is gonna make more people WANT to buy because they could actually maybe afford it then.
    And since yall are cracking down on bento trades for irl cash. When you inevitably start selling bentos are you gonna slaughter us with that too. I'm assuming yall will roughly price it at $5 compared to the $0.60 they were initially being sold for.
    I am not complaining, though it may sound this way. I just wanna throw out some things that has everyone wondering. Of course, pay roll cost need to be accounted for as well as work incentives, office supplies, software, systems, etc. But I'm curious how much do yall make during black friday compared to say any other day? Since prices on some things go down then? Theres no way via google I've found to access that kind of info to make a point.
    ๐Ÿค” But needless to say I'm curious. Lemme use an example. Most people have less than $5 in their account but dont wanna buy a kini because it doesn't pay out as much and let's face it, kinis kinda suck (no one gets hella excited for those). However let's say you brought cat prices down so they were roughly $4/USD. More people would be inclined to buy a cat because its higher payout. So you went from one buyer out of seven. To probably 5/7.

4. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

5. How long does it take to make up an event usually?

6. Whatโ€™s the weirdest report youโ€™ve ever received?

Piyu24, Jiro, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  7. What's you fave hunt you were part of? And why?

Piyu24, Muschi, 90sL0V3 and 1 other person like this.
  8. When will the next furniture hunt begin?

9. And let's also talk about those leaderboards. You make it absolutely impossibly for 7/8 of all pimd players to ever obtain that spots with prizes. And we can go back to the argument of well they get stuff too by getting drops and completing stories blah blah blah. But you allow very little for the smaller players to feel like they can accomplish things. They get very discouraged by that leaderboard.

10. How do you, and the rest of your team, plan to do with the constant lagging/crashing of the game. I play on an iPhone 8+ and it still crashes a lot. ๐Ÿ’• Love you guys for your hard work tho

11. Will the tutorial mode ever get a little more detailed? Iโ€™m months into the game and still very lost on some topics.

BEARCRUMBS, Csillag, Victoria and 3 others like this.
  12. Can you develop a feature where we can see which admin is changing the club policies???

Statuesque, Crash61, Renata and 5 others like this.
  13. I'd also like to state that there are soooo many ideas as to ways for yall to make more money on top of it. But youd need to actually listen to the community in order to grasp that. There are people with brilliant ideas here who could increase your revenue as well.

14. Have you ever considered making the avatars tradable/exchangeable? I have many female avatars that I wont ever use.

Pyrexia, BEARCRUMBS, Dwayne and 22 others like this.
  15. Will we be seeing anymore disabled avatars anytime soon? Particularly, an avatar permenately in the store?

(Cheers however to all the progress that's been made)

Csillag, -Wattson, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  16. It's not in our current plan, but we're always trying experiments!

BEARCRUMBS, Piyu24, -Wattson and 2 others like this.
  17. W
    Whatโ€™re you lost on??

18. I am posting this coz I wanna get a reply from you this time ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

19. Do all hunts relate to real life events or there are some hunt that are just made with no relation to real life events or something?

20. Is there any chance youโ€™d make a CHEESECAKE stat item?

aubs- and Maddi_Matsu like this.