Trading is Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. I downloaded the update but once I'm trying to trade the chat bar at the bottom of my screen disappears, I can't even accept a trade offer all I can do is decline them, does this only happen on iOS?

2. Yes!!!!Me

3. the items are not showing when i click the icon on the left..help

4. You can!

Can you please use the Help button and contact Support? They may ask you for a screenshot. It'll help us help you!

5. For some reason I can send only Chibi bro and no other chibis. And many other giftable items are not visible in system.

6. Yes I have updated it and when I try to give someone and offer it doesn't send to them and if they send me an offer I can't accept it and pick something to trade with it

7. And I can decline but I can't accept

8. I don't understand can u teach me wat it say

9. Waitin for the scammers to complain ?

10. Pretty sure you can't trade cats and kini so.... what's the point in this? ? Dumb.

11. Thanks for upgrading the gift section 

12. Bruce I think there's something wrong with the update for iPad users.

13. And when, on earth, will you be able to stack send gifts?

14. Issue report: after 'checking' nothing happens... trading box still empty...
    I can trade with my alt without any problem but on my main I can't add items.
    Main: Samsung J5 Android
    Alt: Sony XA Android

15. And compensate me for the 2.6k dn's I apparently have or else Ima sue for false hope.

16. 

17. Please make an area to show trades completed like gifts received
    Thank you

18. yey! thanks ata! keep upgrading the game, but pipe down the hunts are getting insane?