Trading is Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Rip scammers

2. Bye bye scammers!!

3. Now a days people trade cats for item... It will be better if people trade cats for items through this method

4. Cuz the issue for scamming cats isn't solved yet

5. Wow !! You release it faster than i thought :lol: awesome work dev!!!

6. people trade cats for item since the beggining…

7. This is kinda messed up.. many giftable items don't apper through pm to trade

8. Could we find a way to trade with someone without having to add them?

9. But other than that im actually happy. Now i can trade without wondering if i could really trust that person so thank you so much ATA. Sending love from the Caribbean 

10. Hey Grant, why don't u apply the multi-quantity feature in the gift shop?

11. Why isn't working with me?? I click yes but when I am about to choose an item it doesn't count

12. That's a relief.no more scammers

13. The disappointment

14. Btw Thank you ATA for this option.

15. Doesn't work for me. I did the update, and restarted the app. When I try to initiate a trade, it doesn't show I selected items to trade when I select something. The same thing happens when I accept someone else's trade, I pick an item and it says 0 selected.

16. This update is like dream come true. A big thanks to all the devs. But could you please do "money transfer?" You already update the way of spamming gifts so I think its time to do something about giving transfering money.

17. The feature still has a lot of bugs. But thanks for this ATA hope u can fix the bugs soon.

18. Where is Robbie robot gift???! ?

19. not working for me , its showing checking tradability then stops ,nothing happens after that