Trading is Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. A lot of bugs... PIMD always crashes... Good internet connect...

Well let us all just wait for devs to fix it and all out other demands. :lol:

2. gawd, give them a break :roll:

3. Not showing all the items while trading :/

4. What items specifically are you missing?

5. Can you guys make sure you've downloaded the latest update? If so, let me know if you're still not able to trade.

6. Theres a glitch.. if you are trading to complete a collection the collection wont combine. We had issues with a bento forming today

7. You are correct! We're investigating, thanks for letting us know.

8. Thanks ATA...? Scammers have to make a living too!!

9. We'll be starting a scammer soup kitchen. Every Sunday Munions will be cooked for anyone put out by the scam crash of 2017.

10. I don't understand it's not there.

11. Yeah, I did the update.

12. My yes button dont work but the no button works lol

13. They made the knew trading system 2 days after I got scammed out of 7mcs by @Nikon

14. I updated just now and even got out of the app and I am still having the same problem...checking availability and then nothing

15. Thanks for adding in a much needed feature

16. Download the update and it is doing the same thing...checking availability and then nothing

17. I can't trade what is it only for?

18. I haven't flipped through the pages so maybe it has been answered, but is there any way to see the active trades? I have opened trades that haven't been finished... but I have no clue which 3 people they are. It would be nice to be able to find the active trades if only 3 are allowed at once.

19. Same problem! Updated. ..even got out of app and checking availability then nothing

20. It doesn't work on iPads and it's so annoying