Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Awww bump

2. Awwwwe!!! 

3. I read this whole fuckin story.:) and im in love with it please update asap.!!!!

4. Part 151: Zach's Point of View

Chloe's eyes shifted so she could see around me. "Ew." She mumbled. Her body moved away from me, toward the ball. She bent over to pick it up, throwing it to me.

"Check." She said. Did she really just brush that off? I love this girl. I caught the ball in my hands, but my eyes remained studying her face. "Did you forget how to pass a ball?"

A smirk was forming on her face. I shook my head and passed it back. She began dribbling toward me, slow at first. Her hands were so skilled at handling a basketball. You could tell she has been playing for the majority of her life.

I guarded her tightly, our bodies pressing up against each other. I could feel her breathing against my body as she tried to get around me.

A giggle escaped her lips, making me smile. "I think groping people just might be against the rules." She laughed uncontrollably. I laughed with her, she was just too cute.

My smile quickly faded when I heard a French accent come from the other end of the court. My eyes shifted again, I saw another guy standing next to the other one. They both had that hungry look in their eyes.

"Fichu Elle a un beau cul." What the hell? My body immediately became tense. Talking about how MY girl has a nice as*? No way in hell. My fingers curled up into a fist and my jaw locked.

Chloe notice how tense I was. "Zach, what's wrong?" She asked, concern seeping from her voice. I turned back to look her in the eyes. My body instantly relaxed. Just seeing her, hearing her voice, was enough to calm me down.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Uh, nothing. Just uh. A charlie horse. Yeah. It's nothing." She looked over at the guys and turned back to me, giving me a challenging glance. "Come on." I clapped my hands together once, signaling for her to pass me the ball.

She shrugged and passed it. I took the ball and started dribbling. The guy's words haunting me. I hear their voices again. "Elle est sexy." I tensed up again, allowing Chloe to steal the ball. She easily took it and swiftly moved for a layup.

Chloe turned back to face me. "What's up with you Zach? You would never give up the ball that easily." She touched my arm lovingly, and searched my eyes. "Tell me what's bothering you.." Her voice came out small.

I glanced back over at the two guys. They looked about my age. Nowhere near as strong as I am, I could tell that from a distance.

"Je veux avoir des relations sexuelles a vex Elle." I heard one of them mutter to the other. You want to have sex, with MY WIFE?! My blood started to boil. My fingers curled into a tight fist. No one touches her except me. It felt like shield came down over my eyes, almost like I blacked out, clouded with anger.

The last thing I remember is my fist connecting with his face.

5. Bump!!! I Love ITT!!

6. Holy fück! Bump!

7. AHHHH BUMPYY! 

8. DAYUM.!:) ommmg, guuurl. U need to update.!!! im attached to this story.!