Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. But I thought he wasn't a pervert?  lol good update. 

2. Part 149: Zach's Point of View

I laughed slightly as Chloe's breath caught. It normally does when we're this close. It's the cutest thing ever. "When in France, do as the French do." I whispered before crashing my lips against hers.

She reacted quickly and her hands went up to their normal spot behind my neck. My hands traveled up and down her back, rubbing it.

I reached my hand up and held her cheek, I ran my thumb along the side of her face. Now or never Zach. You wanted to make it special.

My tongue traced her bottom lip, asking permission. She hesitated for a second but then parted her lips just enough for me to taste her fruity mouth.

I smiled small as her fingers ran through my hair, but I didn't break the kiss. She gained confidence and her tongue started to mingle with mine. It was a magical feeling. Words can't even describe it. I have French kissed a girl before, but it has never felt as amazing as this.

I felt the tip of her tongue lightly graze my teeth. My jaw slowly came together, causing her to jump back.

"Zach! What is it with you biting me?!" I chuckled as my hand found her hips, pulling her closer to me again.

A smile spread across my face. "I told you I would bite your tongue one of these days." I stuck my bottom lip out, pouting. "I just didn't want to lie to you baby."

She sighed and hugged me. "You ruined a perfect moment." She grumbled.

3.  bump bumpity boo moarr pls

4. ᏰᏌᎷᎮ!!

5. Part 150: Zach's Point of View

"Babe, come on!" Chloe pulled her hand away from mine. "Why are you fighting me?" I whined. She looked at me with a playful smirk on her face.

"You never tell me where you're taking me!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't deny it. We both know that you love being surprised. If you must know, I'll give you a hint." She nodded, waiting for my hint to come. "Actually, no I won't."

We walked up to the gym and I opened the door for her. Her eyes turned and she shot me a glare. "Is this your nice subtle way of calling me fat?" Fake irritation was seeping from her voice.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her, and rubbed her flat stomach as I kissed her cheek. My lips lingered toward her ear. "You're not fat. You're perfect." I whispered. Her body shivered as my breath ran down her neck. She shook her head, starting to object. My lips kissed her neck, sending more shivers down her whole spine. "Don't argue with me." I felt her nod, she does that when her voice would crack if she spoke. I pulled away and saw her shoulders slump slightly, like she was disappointed.

I chuckled lowly to myself and took her hand in mine, lacing our fingers together. "I actually took you here, so we could play some basketball. After all, I only have two years left playing for Harvard. I've got to get in as much as possible."

She laughed and looked down at her clothes. "Zach I -"

"Locker room." I said, motioning towards where her jersey would be. "See you on the court baby." I winked at her as my hand fell from hers and back to my side.

 20 minutes later 

"Come get it Zach." She taunted me. I reached in to get the ball, she spun around me and flew straight toward the hoop.

Swish. A playful smirk spread across her face. "I'm still winning." I grumbled. A gleam shown in her eyes, a look of pure amusement.

The corners of her beautiful, pink lips spread up into a smile. "For now." She replied. "Come on, show me what you've got."

She tossed the ball to me and I threw it up, straight away. Swish. Making 3's all day. I went to get the ball. A cat whistle came from Chloe's lips. "Damnn Zach. That must be your hot spot or something." She complimented.

It was my turn to smirk. "You are my hot spot, my soft spot, my weak spot, and my strong spot all in one." She giggled and went to take the ball from me.

I glanced past her and noticed a guy standing on the other side of the gym. A look of hunger filled his eyes, a look of pure lust. He was looking right at Chloe.

I tossed the ball over my shoulder and went straight to Chloe's side. I gently grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me, shielding her from view. I always felt like she was so fragile whenever I touched her. That's why I'm always careful around her, like she could just shatter at any given second.

An odd look crossed her face. "Zach, what are you -" I shut her up with a small kiss.

"I don't like the way that guy is looking at you." I said through gritted teeth.

6. Oooh .. Trouble in paradise!  What do y'all thinks gonna happen?

7. Awwwwww sh*ttttttt

8. Oh yeah bump update then whole nine yards

9. bump!!!!!! 