Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1.  zomg!! BUMP UPDATE MOAR

2. Part 152: Chloe's Point of View

I don't know any French whatsoever, but whatever those guys had said pissed Zach off extremely. He stormed off toward them, his fingers curled into a fist.

Something about his body language was like nothing I had never seen before in him. He raised his fist and smashed it down on the guy's face.

My eyes flew open, creating eyes the size of a giant orb. I felt my hands fly to my mouth.

I watched frozen at half court as Zach yelled at them in French. I stood there in absolute awe. Horrified, but amazed at the same time. I had never seen Zach like this. I know he's protective, but I don't know what they said. So I don't know why he was so upset.

My feet started carrying me over towards Zach, I didn't even realize where I was going. One of the French men, I think I heard the other call him Piér, cat whistled at me, looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, out of the corners of my eyes I saw Zach raise his fist again. My arm shot out as I grabbed it pulling him back down to reality. He tensed up and looked down at my hand. When he saw it was mine, he relaxed. I felt his body take a sigh of relief, followed by another deep breath.

His eyes met mine and he returned to normal. I don't know how, or why, but just by looking at each other, or hearing each other's voice, both of us instantly become calm again. It was very odd. I guess that's what love does to people.

Zach's eyes shifted back towards the guys. My hand was being held tightly in his. He began running his thumb along the side of my hand, something he does to calm himself, and let me know he's thinking about me.

His voice came out calm, like he talks to me. His right hand was raised in front of him, palm out. An 'I come in peace' sign. "Je suis désolé pour vous frapper. Mais, elle est ma femme et je suis de protection. Vous avez besoin d'apprendre a respecter les femmes."

The guys nodded. "Désolé." They murmured. Zach looked at me and squeezed my hand gently. He nodded towards the door and I followed him out. So much for playing basketball. Well, we were here for a little while.

I looked over at Zach, he hadn't said much. "What was that about?" I asked. I still had no idea what had happened.

"Just some guys being perverted as*holes." He grumbled. His face turned to me, illuminated by the light. "It's fine. I'm over it."

"What did you say to them?" He chucked a little bit.

"Well, I was really mad .. and yelling at them in a foreign language is fun, so I yelled at them. Basically telling them that they should learn how to respect a woman and how dare they say such derogatory things toward you. You know, .. the usual stuff." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "It's not a big deal."

I nodded. "Why did you shake his hand then?"

"I apologized for hitting him, it wasn't called for. I was just incredibly angry. I told him that you were my wife and I was very protective of you. Then I told him once again that he needed to learn how to respect women." He raised an eyebrow. "Why do you ask?"

I laughed and looked back at him. "Zach, you just screamed at a guy, speaking fluent French, after you punched him. And you expect me not to ask why?"

His cheeks turned bright red. "Oh.. well uh. Yeah, I guess you're right.. I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"You don't have to apologize for that." He took my hands in his and stopped walking.

He licked his lips and then bit his bottom one, like he was trying to search for something to say.

"Well then, I apologize if I scared you, that's the last thing I wanted to do. I just, I don't know. I just got so mad and my mind was screaming at me and my heart was telling me something else and I just couldn't control my fist. I just -"

I reached up on my tippy-toes as high as I could and kissed him sweetly on the lips. I took his hand and started walking again.

"and you say I talk too much." I said nudging his arm with mine.

3. Bump bump bump bump 

4. To all my readers:

Please check out Something About Him by Saaaaami.

Shanks! 

5. Love you rosie.! Danks for all the support. Your amazinng!!

6. Bump bumpity bump

7. They are the cutest! 