Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. YESSSSS!!!!! MY NAME IS IN THERE TWICE!!....I feel famous. 

2. Ok, thank you

3. Oh pleasee update

4. MORE BUMP MORE!! 

5. Part 120: Chloe's Point of View

"Zach! Just tell me where you're taking me." He smiled and kept pulling my hand. I was blindfolded. I have started to realize that he's really into the whole surprise factor of things.

"I can't. Not yet." He squeezed my hand. "You'll find out soon baby."

I heard him mumble and apology to someone passing by. Did I almost hit someone? He opened a door and told me to step through. Zach's hand found mine again and he led me somewhere. "Almost there.. Closer.. Closer.." I could sense a smile in his voice. "Sit down baby." He whispered in my ear.

I sat down on a squishy chair. "Can I take this off now?"

"Go ahead." I untied the blindfold and my eyes popped out of my head.

"You didn't." I whispered. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I did." I looked around the table at all of the familiar faces. Well, familiar, I've seen them on tv and once in person, last night.

Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen. All sitting at a table. With me. And Zach. Someone pinch me.

"Hey Chloe." They all smiled. Rondo came up to me and gave me a hug.

"It's nice to see you again Chloe." I nodded. I can't believe this.

The whole dinner we just laughed and talked. They were all incredibly funny, and extremely nice. They asked me about basketball, Zach piped in and said that I beat him. Rondo looked at me with wide eyes.

"Damn girl. You must have some major skill, 'cause I know this dude." He nodded towards Zach. "He's got mad talent. Coach has talked about how much he wanted Zach on the team."

Zach's eyes popped out of his head. "What?!" Paul looked over at Zach and smirked.

"Yeah, JB. Coach watched you when you come to practice." I raised my eyebrows and looked over at Zach.

He shot me a questioning glance. "JB?" I smirked. He blushed and looked down at the table.

"Yeah uh. It's a nickname the guys came up with for me. 'Just Ballin' 'cause they know how much basketball means to me. And the nickname kind of stuck, but only with these guys."

I smiled as KG high-fived Zach. "Damn straight." He said.

Zach looked at his watch and jumped up, grabbing my hand. "Crap. We have to go guys. We uh, we have to be somewhere." I looked at him and he smirked at me.

They all nodded and waved. "Yo, text us or call if you need anything." One of them said, but Zach and I were out the door before I could even respond.

6.  I read the whole thing today....hmm BLUMP  This story is freaking amazing!!

7. Part 121: Josh's Point of View

I woke up in the middle of the night and glanced at the clock. 4:20. I smirked. This is normally around the time Colton would be awake.

Speaking of Colton, I want my son. Now. I went to get up but was brought back down by a crippling headache. I held my head my hands. "F*ck, this hurts." I breathed out.

I got out of bed and tried to ignore my aching head. I opened the door to the house and walked outside to my car.

I slammed the door, causing myself to groan in pain. "Ugh f*ck." I whined and drove off towards Izzy's house.

I pulled up into her driveway and just entered her house without even knocking. Izzy was sitting awake at the kitchen table feeding Colton.

He smiled wide as he saw me and pointed. "Dada!" He exclaimed.

"That's right Sheldon." Izzy gave me an odd look. "Don't worry about it." I laughed. She nodded and went back to feeding him.

"What are you doing here so early Josh?" I smiled and ruffled Colton's hair.

"Just here to pick up my little guy. I like having him there with me when I wake up, so I thought I would come and get him." She smiled and nodded.

"You're a really good dad, Josh." I returned her smile with one of my own.

"Thanks." I looked back at Colton and picked him up. "We should probably get going." Izzy nodded, so I turned to go.

I was about to walk out the front door when Izzy's voice stopped me. "Josh wait." I felt her take Colton from my arms.

I turned around to face her and ask her what she was doing, but as I did so, her lips crashed against mine.

8.  BBUUUUMMMMPPPP

9. bump!!!!!!

10. Ahh 

11. Both of Sheldon's parents r seeing different people

12.  bump!!!!!!! wow

13. Omfg. MORE. RIGHT NOW!

14. Rosie update please!!!:)

15. I'll give you a dollar if you do!! Hey look 1000th post haha