Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 116: Josh's Point of View

I laughed and as I bounced up and down. I occasionally threw him up in the air. He giggled and smiled big at me. I set him down on my knee and studied his face.

"Sheldon, I think mommy is cheating on me.." His hands flew to his cheeks and he gasped. I nodded. "Psh, yeah I know."

He tilted his head to the side and pointed at the car. I raised my eyebrows and followed his finger. "You think we should follow her?" He clapped his little hands together.

I patted him on the head. "I like the way you think Sheldon."

I got his shoes on and walked outside. Colton pointed back inside. "Uh." He grunted.

"Sh*t." I looked down at him. "You're right Sheldon. The keys would be helpful."

I put him in his car seat and ran back inside to grab the keys.

I called Ali. "Hello?" I could sense irritation in her voice.

"Hey babe. How's it going?"

"Fine." She never says anything is fine unless she's ticked off.

"Where are you?" I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"Josh, why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. Is that okay?"

*Click*

I took my phone away from my ear and looked down at it. She ended the call. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Colton looking at me. "Sheldon, mommy is being a b*tch."

He stuck his tongue out and grunted again. "I like you." I said as I kept driving.

Colton would occasionally make little noises, and point to random stuff. I would tell him what it was as he tried to repeat it.

I gasped as I drove by another store. "What the f*ck?!"

"Duck!" Colton screamed.

"Yes Colton." I glared at what was in front of me. "What the duck is right."

2. I love SHELDON.

BBBBBUUUMMMMMPPPP

3. i would marry josh... if i could. then i could feed sheldon gummysharks and make him a piece of plankton! like Sheldon Plankton, owner of the Chum Bucket. lulz

4. bump!!!!!! 

5. bumbumbummmm bump!!!!'

6. Bump bumping bump^^ i love sheldon or colton lol

7. Part 117:

I looked in front of me glaring at the sight. Ali was practically sitting on Jake's lap. She was giggling in his ear and her face was very very. Close to his.

Listen. I'm not normally one to give a f*ck what anyone does, but when it comes to my wife I mind. Just a little. Who am I kidding? Where the f*ck is my chain saw? That sh*t head is about to feel a lot of pain. F*cking going near my wife, and she's letting him.

"Colton." I growled. "Mommy is with some other guy." I looked back and saw his little face scrunched up. A very angry expression on his face. "That sh*t not okay with me."

Colton made a thumbs down. "F*ck this sh*t." I grumbled as I drove away from the restaurant. I'm not about to watch my wife grope another guy. No thanks.

"Sheldon, what am I gonna do?" He pointed to a bird in the sky. I looked up and a small smile came across my face.

Birds fly high. Yeah? So do I b*tch.

8.  My update frenzy.. is over! I'll continue more tomorrow. Deal?

9. bump!!!!!! 

10. one more!!!!! update please 

11. One more ppplllleeeaaasssseeee!!!!

BUMP

12. No one more update rosie please!!!!!!

13. Wth.... This just made me mad..! :mad: ali i hate her now!

14. No deal Rosie! Update one more pweaseee!!

15. Bump!!!!!!!!!!! 

16. That *****  bump!!