Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. 

ᏰᏌᎷᎮ!!

2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!

3. Slap that bitch! Bump!!!

4. Please update!! Im dying to know! And no you have to have Ali or josh POV first! :mad:

5. I'll update soon!

6. BBBBBBBBB
    UUUUUUUU
    MMMMMMM
    PPPPPPPPP

7. Part 118: Zach's Point of View

"Chloe, come on!" She was standing there looking at a flower.

"But Zach!" She groaned. "It's so pretty!"

"Baby, there are plenty of flowers. Here, I'll be right back." I walked over to the flower shop across the street and bought her a dozen of her favorite flowers. Red roses and tulips, together. I know, she's odd. But I love her.

I then ran back over to Chloe and gave them to her. "Now, let's go!" She stood there staring at them. "They're so pretty." She whispered.

I walked over to her and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. I took her face in my hands and kissed her. "They may be pretty, but you, my love, you are gorgeous! I can still kind of function around you and I'm with you 24/7."

She giggled, Chloe was so cute. I could just tell her that all day and it wouldn't get old to me. "That's because you're used to being around me." She stated.

I shook my head. "No, trust me, I'm not. Your touch still makes my heart accelerate and you make me so nervous." She blushed and looked down. I gently grabbed her hand and placed it on my heart which beat faster as her hand touched my chest.

Her eyes widened. "Whoa Zach. Your heart is beating incredibly fast."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead. "See what you do to me?"

8. More of Josh and Alli!

9. Part 119: Josh's Point of View

I sat awake at the kitchen table. I had dropped Colton off at my friend Izzy's house. She was like his aunt, and she wanted to keep him for a night.

Basically, I got rid of my son so I could get so f*cked up it was ridiculous. Father of the year, I know.

I raised another beer to my lips and slowly drank it down. The alcohol burned my throat. I was never much of a drinker. I looked next to me and glared at the five empty beers. I was sh*tface drunk. "Cheers b*tch." I raised my beer as I gazed at Ali's picture. "Happy f*cking anniversary."

That's right. It's our 8 year anniversary tonight. And who is she spending it with? Not me. That's for damn sure.

I heard the door open and Ali's face popped in. I took another sip of beer. Her face fell. "Where's my son?!"

I glared at her. "Cheers to you as well." I drank another sip of beer.

"I'm not kidding, Josh. Where the hell is my son?!" She spat.

I continued to glare at her. "OUR son, is at Izzy's house." She nodded and started to walk away.

"Happy anniversary." I grumbled and finished off the beer. She turned around and I could feel her body tense up.

"Sh*t Josh. That's today?!" I opened another beer, my last one.

"Yep." I sighed. "It's been today for eight years. Not gonna change."

She sat down across from me. "I'm sorry." I looked at her and for a brief second, my Ali was back.

"It's all right. You're busy. Don't have time for certain things or people. Understandable."

"No, Josh. It's not that, I ju-" I cut her off.

"I got you flowers and a necklace. They're in the living room." I got up and went into our room with my beer still in my hand.

"What a swell day." I grumbled.

10. bump!!!!!!!!! 

11. Awe poor Josh. Bump

12. Alis a you know wht!!! Urg!!! I though shes someone but shes a!!!!!!

13. She should've died!!! Gr! BUMP

14. I'm a little confused, did u jump ahead a couple years? I thought it would be their 1 or 2 anniversary.

15. No, they've been together since 8th grade, so up to now it's their 8 year anniversary.

16. Their marriage was an addition to how many years they were together. So it adds up to 8.