Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 83: Zach's Point of View

I looked up to see the same girl that had tried to hit on me earlier, but I basically shoved Chris at her.

I wrapped my arm around Chloe's waist, keeping her close. Her whole body was incredibly tense. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Jane." She growled.

Chloe's Point of View

I saw his eyes widened as he pulled me even closer. "What the hell is she doing here?!" I was scared, what if she tried to take me away from Zach?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Zach." She stuck her hand out to shake his. He just glared at it. "Aw, baby, there's no need to be rude." She batted her eyelashes, with a seductive smile on her face. "After all, I am your little girlfriend's big sister."

I could feel Zach move me slightly behind him. "Don't call me baby." He said through gritted teeth. "What are you doing here?" He was disgusted by her presence, he still didn't know what she had said to me on the phone last night. I didn't want to think about it.

"What do you think I'm doing here, babe? It's my little sister's graduation." She was smirking at him, knowing she was pissing him off.

"You weren't invited. I think you should leave." Jane let out an evil laugh. "Enough with the pet names. My name is Zach."

"Aw, how cute. Sticking up for her. News flash hon, I'm the only family she has. I have a right to be here." She smirked and tried to get to me but Zach moved me farther behind him.

"Family doesn't hurt one another. You lost the right to call her a part of your family when you touched her. You are NOT the only family she has. She has my whole entire family. She is a part of my family now and we all love her. No one would even think about laying a hand on her."

Jane had an amused look on her face. "Let me talk to my sister. Alone." Zach shook his head.

"You're not going anywhere near her. Ever again." looked behind me and saw Josh coming towards us with Ali, they were holding hands.

"Yo Zach. Who's this?" Jane stuck her hand out.

"Jane. I'm Chloe's older sister." Ali immediately stood right next to me while Josh and Zach stood in front of us.

"Why the f*ck did you even bother showing your face here?! If it didn't go against my personal morals, I would beat your as* right now just for touching Chloe. You have to be a sick and twisted b*tch to even think of hurting someone who is your own FAMILY. I think it's time you leave before the whole Bennett family comes over here. We stick together, YOU MESS WITH THE BULL, YOU GET THE MOTHER F*CKING HORNS B*TCH. The mother f*cking horns."

Jane rolled her eyes. "Y'all are pathetic."

"No, we're family." Zach corrected. "Good bye, Jane."

Jane scoffed and then turned to leave. Once she was out of hearing and seeing distance, Zach turned to me and hugged me tightly. "You won't have to see her again baby." He kissed the top of my head. "Not as long as I'm with you."

I smiled. "Thank you." I whispered. Zach picked me up and kissed me lightly on the lips. He pulled away, setting his forehead against mine. He was out of breath, his chest rising and falling at an uneven pace.

"You're family. We protect each other." He smile and kissed my cheek. "You became part of our family the second I fell in love with you. And you will be part of the Bennett family forever."

I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you Zach."

He smirked as he hugged me even tighter. "and I love you baby. I love you so much it scares me."

2. I love Josh. 

3. I think Im in love with him!
    Shhh! Don't tell my husband!

4. What does Josh look Like again??

5. Update update ur story is just amazing

6. Your story is really good. I'm seriously thinking your should get this story published.

7. Josh: Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic.

8. Part 84: Chloe's Point of View

I can't believe Jane would even think about coming to my graduation. All she did last night on the phone was yell at me and swear about how worthless I was and how no one could ever love me. How Zach was just pretending..

I couldn't think about that. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking about Zach leaving me. What if she was right? What if he is just pretending?

Worthless. Ugly. Stupid. Sl*t. Fat. I felt tears start to swell up in my eyes.

I was laying in bed with Zach, after we had a graduation party, we decided to go upstairs, watch a movie, and go to bed. The movie had just ended, my head was resting on his bare chest. I was tracing shapes on his chest, while thinking. It was almost as if I were in a trance. His arm was wrapped around me, holding me close like it always did. I was listening to his steady heartbeat and rhythmic breathing.

I felt a tear slip out of my eye, it rolled down my cheek and hit his chest. All he did was pull me closer. He probably thought I was crying over the movie.

I felt his lips press against the top of my head. "Shh, it's okay baby." He started to rub my back. It was really soothing. More and more tears just started to roll down my cheeks, hitting his chest one after another.

He pulled me up so I was now sitting in his lap, he was holding me like a baby. I was resting on his shoulder, but for some reason I couldn't stop crying. He pushed my hair out of my face and wiped away the tears that were falling.

He made me look him in the eyes. Zach's eyes were filled with concern. He was worried. "Baby, why are you crying?" His voice was just above a whisper. He reached up and wiped away another tear.

I tried to shake my head again, but he stopped me. "Chloe, tell me what's wrong."

I looked down and then looked back up into his brown eyes, those gorgeous eyes. To think, what if he really was pretending to love me..

"Zach.." He waited for me to go on, another tear fell out of my eye and rolled down my cheek, Zach stopped it with his thumb.

"Zach, why do you love me?" I finally managed to choke out. Jane had finally gotten to me.

9. No!!! Chloe don't ask him that ! He loves you for you!

10. I love this so much! You are the best writer ever! Love you Rosie!!!!! Keep Going! 

11. Rosie! This is rocking! Bump please!

12. Oh my gosh I wanna no what happens ahh bump

13. I love this story! It's the best one I've ever read! It's so real it's almost as if it can be a real story!

14. Moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

15. BUUUUUUUUUUMP!

16. BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP  love it 