Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Sherz, Nov 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

🍁Being Thankful or Grateful🍁

One important thing about Thanksgiving is spending time with friends and family. It's a time when you express your joy, the good things in life, and the hard things that you’ve faced head on.

🍁Theme🍁

You can write a short story, poem, or essay showcasing how you are thankful or grateful to someone, something, or even yourself. For example, I’m grateful for my friends and my significant other for being with me every step of the way. Their guidance and advice is always helpful in many ways and they’re always available when I’m at my lowest.

🍁Rules🍁

🍁 Your entry must abide by TOU.

🍁 You can only submit one entry.

🍁 If handwritten, your IGN must be written and visible on your entry.

🍁 Word limit - Up to 300 words.

🍁 Plagiarism is not allowed. Any kind of plagiarism will not be accepted and will result in disqualification from any rewards

Please message IGN : @Sherz, @Nyx, or @QUBY if you have any questions. Please follow the rules as failure to do so will result in you being disqualified.

🍁Scoring for contest🍁

[​IMG]

🍁How to use Imgur🍁

🍁 Download Imgur from your App/Play Store.

🍁 Choose your image(s).

🍁 Hold down onto the image until a bar pops up.

🍁 Press the copy post option.

🍁 Press the landscape button.

🍁 Make sure the link of your image ends in “.JPG”

🍁 Paste your link and then press “Insert”.

🍁Prizes🍁

🍁 1st Place - 3 Mod Crates.
    10 bentos will be given by Nyx.

🍁 2nd Place - 2 Mod Crates.
    5 bentos will be given by Nyx.

🍁 3rd Place - 1 Mod Crate.
    1 bento will be given by Nyx.

🍁Guest Judges🍁

@Leigh

@Floofie

@Jaws

@Oopsgottablast

@Hales

@Azari

Thanks to our guest judges, each of them will be giving out 1 Mod Crate to their personal favorite!

🍁Promo Team🍁

@Pippin

@Winterborn

@Catasstrophe

@ArabellaMarie

@KarmasLover

@BlIZZ

@YaNub

@KillerFrost

@KitsuneFire

Lastly, to my wonderful promo team: thank you so much for spreading awareness of this contest. It would not have been possible without any of you♥️

🍁Deadline🍁

The Deadline : Tuesday, Nov 21st, 12PM PST (at changeover)
    Time Conversions
    Wednesday, Nov 22nd
    🍁 7AM AEDT
    🍁 4AM SGT
    🍁 1:30AM IST

Tuesday, Nov 21st
    🍁 8PM GMT
    🍁 4PM AST
    🍁 3PM EST
    🍁 2PM CST
    🍁 1PM MST

Nyctophile_J, Hales, Tem and 16 others like this.
  2. Looking forward to seeing all of the entries 😍

Hales, Detour, HaBaek and 5 others like this.
  3. Working on my submission right now! Can’t wait to see all the others :p

luciddreams17, Hales, HaBaek and 5 others like this.
  4. Good luck and can’t wait to see all the amazing entries ☺️

Hales, HaBaek, Affirmations and 3 others like this.
  5. There's word limitation🤔

Egg likes this.
  6. Good luck!!

Hales, HaBaek, Affirmations and 3 others like this.
  7. Really looking forward to this, and I wish everyone luck on their entries 🫡

Hales, HaBaek, Affirmations and 2 others like this.
  8. I cannot fit my gratitude into 150 words, no shot. Can we can 250 words? 🥹

Egg likes this.
  9. Hi Everyone! Due to some feedback, I’ll be changing the word limit to 300 words. I can’t wait to read your entries♥️

Hales, Muschi, HaBaek and 3 others like this.
  10. I am beyond thankful for my father. Words simply cannot describe my gratitude to the fullest extent, however, I will try to detail just some of the many reasons. My father has one of the kindest and warmest hearts of anyone that I have ever known. As a child, my hand was always intertwined with his, I just never wanted to let go. My father has been married to my mother for over 40 years. He recently retired in August, at the age of 74, after being a pharmacist for over 30 years. It was intended for him to retire in July, however, he extended his retirement to the month of August in order to be able to cover my gender-affirming medical procedure. Without him, I would not have been able to pursue this life changing procedure. I came out to my parents when I was 13 years old (now over a decade ago) and he only ever welcomed me with open arms and a warm embrace. For someone that was raised in a ‘different era’ without the understanding of many of the newer gender related concepts, he is the best father I could have ever asked for. I wouldn’t trade him for the world. I won in life having the loving parents that I do and especially with my father. He is everything and more; he is a father that every man with a child/children should aspire to be. Forever thankful for my father, and grateful to be the child of such an awesome-inspiring father figure. I love you papa bear 🥰

P.s. thank you guys for extending the word count. I appreciate being able to talk about my father and do his kind soul the justice it deserves ❤️

Have fun everyone and Goodluck.
    Happy holidays and stay safe and warm!

Rooni, -SKYGURL-, Hales and 27 others like this.
  11. I'm thankful for my 2 beautiful children. If it wasn't for them I'm not sure where I would be. They are both the love of my life and my favorite part of living. I'm thankful I get to watch them grow and see the look in their eyes when they learn something new or when reaching a milestone. I'm also thankful for my mother. She helped me grow and shape me into the person I am today. Being a single mom isn't easy but watching her do it, and conquer it, makes her my biggest hero. She worked hard during my childhood to give my brother and I what we needed. Teaching us to work hard to live a good life. With me being a single mother as well, it makes me wanna strive more to be the best mother I can be. My big brother, I'm so thankful for him. He helps me with anything whether it be with my car, or just hanging a shelf up in my house. And he's the best uncle and male figured to my babies. He was my first and will be my last best friend. And lastly, life. I'm thankful I get to wake up each and every morning with the sun and thankful I get to lay down with the moon.

12. No less then 300 words? Thats so much tho .-.

Egg likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

Excuse my humble poem about my weakness and being fragile in the past, now embracing it while treating myself right with the help of my loved ones. If others can't love us, let's learn to love ourselves and let's treat ourselves the way we give almost everything for other people. Lovelots to everyone. 💗

Tem, Miley, Ciao and 6 others like this.
  14. wahhh the rules got updated I swear I saw from -100 to 150 words 🥲 now 300 let me edit mine 😭

HaBaek and Egg like this.

15. It’s okay love. Some thought it was too short

Egg and Nyctophile_J like this.
  16. Yay! Goodluck everyone ❤️ We're excited to see your entries 🐉

Hales, HaBaek, Egg and 1 other person like this.
  17. Absolutely lovely , I’m rooting for you.. like who don’t love a poem 🥺..that was great…I just wanted to see the contest that was being broadcast !! May you continue to walk in greatness !! You Go Maxzie!

Hales, Tem, Nyctophile_J and 3 others like this.
  18. It says up to 300 words in rules now ;)

19. I am thankful to the substance that our planet provides.
    The life it nurtured so we can thrive.
    I am thankful to those long past, they gave it their all so we could last.
    I am thankful to the communities that kept traditions alive.
    With the hope for a better world for their future generations.
    I am thankful for the differences that we all have.
    The minds that can make art, change the world, and keep our planet healthy.
    I am thankful for life and the capability to do what is right.
    Also.. I’m thankful for eggs, duh.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.
    Have a wonderful month no matter who you are!

Hales, Euphoria, Tem and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.