Support Depressed people

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Zoka, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Some people clearly don't understand what you wanted to say with this thread but I fully support you sweetie. ?

2. Support. Thanks for making this thread. <3

3. What do you think she meant to say? Cuz i still got a follow after posting here where she wanted us to be friends and for me to give her free dvp

4. Say it louder for the people in the back

5. Wednesday give me free dvp

6. Very true
    Most of the issues come from expectations
    One of the most important things in life, is to learn to live happy in solitary.
    You'll never love anything, if you don't love yourself first.

7. Support

Anyone who underestimates the power of depression has never experienced it.

One tip: don’t just automatically trust people. There are so many scammers and people who just want to fight. That’s their business, but it’s exactly what the depressed must avoid like the plague

8. I’m sad boi rn ??

9. why do ppl assume i have pimd munnies tho

10. I just asked if u could bump my tuts. And if u think u r a nice person and i created this thread to get dvps and stuffs idc. you r just like other brainless people who don't understand others feelings

11. This isn't true and can be harmful to people who go through it. Depression is like being sucked of all the will you have. It's about feeling numb to the world and having people treat it like it's something you need to just get over or there's a quick fix for it.

12. No, you asked me to help you upgrade and keep your tuts. And then you whined on my wall after i pointed out what you did

13. ^^daaaaamn

14. I think Meego is a better game for this, of that's still around

15. Yea why remove meego :( it was saving lives

16. I support ;c

17. "Support depressed people"
    "Calls other people brainless"
    Okay

18. I m agree with you.... I had a frnd she use to play jus to peace of mind.... But some judges people started hitting her n made her game hell... N she complained to every one even ata.. But no help.. Even from VIP.... She quit

19. I completely agree. I struggle with mood disorders up one side and down the other and it’s very exhausting. It’s nice to have something to focus on here, aside from the fact that it enables my spending habits to fill the void LOL
    Not that it’s a laughing matter but ya know. Laughter is the best medicine.
    Be nice to the people on here, send random gifts, just be a light to anyone who seems like they may need it. I don’t talk much on here because I’m shy and all so I don’t make many friends. But from personal experience, random convos make me feel good. Spread love to one another and support your follow dorm-mates!
    Sending positive vibes to the forum poster ?

20. ....p..v...p....is...a...part...of...the..game...