[Spoiler Warning]GOTHub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pride, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I only watched half the first episode... it wasn’t that interesting to me

2. I dont think Ghost died!

Lyanna died the most heroric death i could possible think of. R.I.P Marmots

But Arya. I want to name everything after her now. I want to BE Arya LOL. Best character ever in the history of shows. Missande told Melissandre that her prophecy was incorrect. A 'prince' or 'princess' would save the day basically not just a prince. And we see that on screen when John nor Dani could be the hero.

However, the eyepatch guy dying for Arya after being resurrected 6 times was the saddest thing ever next to Lyanna. And the hound always protecting her even though she tried to kill him. The whole episode was breathtaking. Im pretty sure I could watch the walking dead and not be scared now. I can't wait to rewatch it

3. I AM SHOOK

4. [SPOILER WARNING]

I just finished watching and boy do i have a lot to say,,,

Edd didn’t deserve to die that fast 7/10 SAMWELL U WEAKLING 4/10 proud of you for fighting tho im sorry jon left u to fight alone he knows u will survive anyway

DANY WAS SEMI USELESS IN THAT GREAT WAR damn 4/10

JON WAS FIGHTING THRU tho also semi useless 6/10

WHERE IS GHOST I SAW HIM FOR 2 SECONDS

Lyanna’s death was unexpectedly heroic!!! For a young leader like her defeating a giant. Symbolic as hell i love that for her!!! 10/10

Theon,, I don’t even know where to start. His character development throughout the whole show,, his reunion with sansa was so warm and tbh i was hoping that he would really fight for the starks fuck euron btw i hope he dies soon but anyway, he’s a good man. Died protecting a weakling 10/10

Bran the weakling 2/10 im tired of him sorry not sorry

Jorah country boi i loveeeEe yOoOoOuuuU aaa died protecting the woman he loves but cannot love him back but still fought with honor for her, couldnt think of another iconic death for him other than this i love it even though i cried at that part 10/10 he didnt deserve to die tho i want him alive

Tormund, gendry and podrick - brave souls, im so proud of them for surviving 8/10

Jamie and Brienne were really leading the army i love them :( 8/10

Melisandre oh my god she stepped in the last minute but imagine if she didn’t give the dothraki the power of light? Would’ve been a short war and the unsullied would be lessened by a half already.
    We luv u dothrakis, legends 9/10
    also that lighting up the trench scene 9/10
    thank you greyworm for proteccting 9/10

Beric I LUV YU IM SO SORRY SWEETIE died protecting a hero and a coward 10/10

Clegane the coward 4/10 smh pessimistic boi

Arya!!!!! THAT LIBRARY SCENE where she turned to another hallway and a walker as in her face omg homegurl’s reflexes are fast as hell. A real hero. Say thank you melisandre for reminding that she will shut someone’s blue eyes forever, HAH i miss syrio for that Not Today line,, god of death who? 9999/10 legendary sansa could never dany could never

Night King 3/10

5. Or maybe brienne will be the queenslayer,,, i would like to see it either way even though i think i’ll cry bc i love her

6. Best character ever in the history of shows is a big stretch

7. How was Daenerys semi-useless? When she rode Drogon, she killed a considerable amount of Wights. If she wasn’t caught in the icy mist, she would’ve done a lot more. Daenerys was also fighting alongside Jorah. The only ones you can say were useless were Sansa and Tyrion. They did nothing.

8. I agree. I TAKE IT BACK BECAUSE WITHOUT HER EVERYONE WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD KSKSKS I love her she sacrificed her unsullied and dothraki for the war but i hated that scene where she saved jon and landed on the ground causing the wights to climb up drogon and she looked hELPLESS looking at her enemies while retreating :( also jORAH DESERVED BETTER and yeah sansa was also talking shi- about her in the crypt wth smh

9. Nah nah. Hold up, only one that was useless was Sansa. Tyrion was told not to fight, and he followed orders. He wasn’t useless, he was obidient. Sansa... sis I don’t even like you.

10. So we all agree that Arya is the prophecy princess?

OMG Melisandre, thank you

Sir Jorah you’ll be missed dearly.

Is little Sam and Gilly dead?

Valar Morghulis

11. I'm watching Episode 3 in like 10 minutes. ;-; so exciteeedddds

12. How is dany expecting to take Kings Landing now? Her army/the Northern Alliance got wiped tf out.

Also, if Cersi doesn't get her fookin' elephants I'm fighting someone.

13. Red Wedding, Red Schmedding.

14. That episode was skitz

15. I don't understand the hate with Sansa. She isn't a warrior but she is a fighter at heart. She has a lot to offer politically (I mean, she's the reason Jon's alive and Winterfell was reclaimed) and they need that. You need all kinds of strengths to run a house.

16. Mad respect to Arya! :eek:

#TeamTargaryenButWTF

17. Sansa still will be better than Jon any day of the week. :lol:

18. No, they lived :)

Valar Dohaeris

19. Red Wedding will forever be the reason my jaw has dropped in GoT

20. Naaaahhhhh. Jon is better than Sansa. Arya is better than both. ??