[Spoiler Warning]GOTHub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pride, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Alright but this episode ?

2. • Gendry Arya was so awkward 
    • Brienne is an official knight now and I love it ??
    • Night King is here *death*

Also this episode had me sad cause of Theon and Sansa. And all of them by the fireplace contemplating their deaths had me thinking of the actors contemplating the end of the show. 

3. Such a beautiful episode?

4. Relatable

5. I still haven't gotten around to watching episode one of season one. Someone give me the motivation

6. I love that this last episode was every meeting between main characters you could of ever wanted and how it would of gone

Id love if a wildling took the throne haha

I think Arya and Gendry have a shot for the throne. My other prediction is that she kills the night king by impersonating a commander of his. That would be wicked. Or she becomes one of the last humans with gendry and has his child.

7. Very strong theory.

8. Arya isn't fit as a ruler and she knows it. She doesn't really care for politics.

Lyanna Mormont for the throne. Jk. She's super awesome though.

Dany is very close to her goal and I think that's making her lose sight of herself. She knows Jon has a stronger claim to the throne and this troubles her greatly.

Podrick sang a song and he's getting more screen time than usual. He's so gonna die. Possibly from saving someone else like he saved Tyrion. Sad because I'm a fan of Podrick.

Brienne also getting lots of attention. Methinks she'll die because of Cersei which will be the last straw for Jaime and he'll be a Queenslayer. Poor Jaime.

Also, I worry for Grey Worm. High on my predicted "you gonna die" list. Theon too. Jon? Come on, he already died. So it's gonna be Ghost because they wanna wound us so.

Let's see how many I get right 

9. Sansa will be on the iron throne at the end you heard it here first :)

10. death prediction: podrick, tormund, theon, jorah

I'm reaching but idk :D

and I want Sansa and Lyanna Mormont to rule :(

11. Am I the only one that felt hella weird about the arya scene it just felt wrong in the sense that we have literally watched her become a woman. It's wild s1 arya was 12 and now she's 22 it's been a hell of a ride

12. Theory:
    It's been mentioned as a possibility that the Starks have a small percentage of white walker blood.
    -As we saw last episode everyone is going into the crypts. So, when the knight king comes to attack winterfell, the dead starks in the crypts rise.

13. This last episode had me close to tears. It was so well written and really showed how far the characters have grown and developed over their arcs. I have a strong inclination that many of those faces we saw will be gone come next Sunday.

My death predictions are Varys, Theon, Jorah, Greyworm, Podrick, Tormund, and a few other noteable figures I can’t think of at the top of my head. I’m not only afraid for those defending Winterfell, but also for those hiding in the crypts. As many of us have theorized, the dead Starks might rise once the Night King arrives.

14. Lyanna is going to fight. She’s gonna die

15. I believe that’s why Arya ran in fear in the crypts, because she saw a family member as a White Walker. If it was a regular White Walker, Arya wouldn’t have ran. I mean, it’s Arya

16. Yes, im so sad that its coming to an end  and i hope the prequels are legit and just as good

17. I still wanna know what Podrick did to those ladies* tho

18. I’m back ? Did y’all watch the lyric video of Jenny of Oldstones? I CRIEDDD 

19. YALLLLLL THIS EPISODE LET ME JUST SAY-

ARYA ROCKED THIS COMPLETELYYYY! SHE JUST- WOW

20. RIP Theon, Lyanna, Jorah, and all the other great people that died.

RIP GHOST THOUGH I CRIED