[Spoiler Warning]GOTHub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pride, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Betrayal

2. I’m happy with S8, just feels rushed. I hope Jon doesn’t die though. But in all likelihood he might.

3. yeah it’s incredibly rushed :(

4. Daenerys = How to ruin a character in one season...I am disappointed af in the makers. :roll:

5. Season 8's been an entire season's worth of development in each episode just rushed.

6. RIGHT. Like we all knew she was going to become the antagonist by the end but they turned her into a completely different character from the start of the szn. So dumb she’s lost all respect.

7. And the second dragon went down way to easily like r u srs

8. Yes! And idk if any of y'all saw the edit on Instagram of why she did what she did, it all made sense at that point. Losing two dragons, the death of missandei, death of the ones she loved, Jon's 'betrayal'... Poor sis was hurt af

9. Episode 5's title should be "Well That Escalated Real Quick"

10. From earlier seasons she's been saying how she will take the throne with fire and blood. She's never had to do just that because she had advisors (like Jorah, Ser Barristan and Missandei) to keep her grounded to her humanity. She's never had to go so far because she's never had a huge threat.

Now, she's lost all her "anchors" to her humanity, the only advisor she has left has failed her multiple times, the greatest threat to her throne is a man she loves but cannot love her back, she has lost two of her children in this quest.

It shows how bad choices aren't so simple. It shows how certain circumstances can change a person or in this case, drive one mad.

11. At this point, I’m not sure if i want to watch the season finale /i’ll probably watch but in protest against the writers/ Just saying S8 was too rushed, they tried to close so many plot developments and like where tf is Bronn? I think they just had too many continuing plotlines and had to act in that rushed way. Too many characters to kill off.

It’s just sad at this point

12. Dany sucks & I hope she dies :)

K bump for series finale ??

13. ok maybe bran isnt the night king
    BUT I CALLED IT

14. BRAN ON THE THRONE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOA SH SAHA AHS SB

15. Anyone have any ideas about Drogon melting down the iron throne or where he took Daenerys?

16. all imma say about the last episode is: YIKES

17. I have never seen a truer statement

18. Last episode is just ? but also feeling super depressed because it’s all over now 

19. Lol what a let down. Time for me to actually read the books