[Spoiler Warning]GOTHub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pride, Apr 19, 2019.

1. BRAN WILL BE THE NEXT KING. MEHH

2. I cant get over the stupidity of losing the Dothraki guys, Rhaegal and Jon snobbing Ghost! Why the f didnt they create a dragon armor? and who made these battle plans??

3. I think Bran is gonna die in the next two episodes ? Dany and Jon will die in the next two episodes as well, along with Cersei, Jaime, Varys, and I honestly don’t know why Davos is still alive 

4. Dany looks dumber and dumber as things progress. Idk why they nerfed her.

Jon gave the most meek, sheepish look when he said he would follow Dany so I cringed. Idk what it means or what's going on.

I wanted Tormund to root.
    I know that brienne and Jaime have a strong connexion tho so I ain't fretting. He's more a V-taker than Tormund, too.

I need the good guys to seem less weak and Cersei to show more humanity. I remember when she was imprisoned by the Pope and she still held it together. Something has to break her, she can't still be an ice queen.

5. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :( not the baldy himself.

6. k my heart broke um.

i called most deaths though so im proud of myself.

rip varys, jaime, the hound, strange mother

7. War lust

The episode's pretty shocking and I'm severely disappointed but I like that it showed that aspect of war.

The Euron coincidence killed me tho. Too hard to believe.

8. May I know why Varys got burnt?

9. Danny's got Mad King vibes.

10. The Euron thing was too coincidental. I hate when they make unbelievable coincidences happen.

I liked the way that scene went but the setup was bs.

And Tyrion's bit made me crie

11. I hope Arya kills Khaleesi..she got mad, anyways that runs in her blood..(Burn them all!!)

Jamie..my heart cries for you.. ?

12. RIP Qyron.. the fastest death

13. Yes! I sure hope so ?

14. Aria is gonna kill Dany ?
    Jon dies
    Tyrion becomes king
    YEET

15. Eff this season. Eff this season right in the A. That is all I have right now.

16. Qyburn's smug ass got what he had coming for him in such a poetic way

17. Just so much.

18. So the leaks were right yeah . . .

19. Sign me up ?

20. This was the worst season of GOT.