SKATE KEY GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lPiiNKl, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I want to win, why?
    Cause I stopped playing this game for almost 6 months due to my studies and it is worth sacrificing cause, I'am an honored
    student until now, then i decided to play pimd again but im not updated on what happen for the past 6 months and i dont have any items for the events that happen 6 months ago, so im hoping that you will choose me to give me 1 key. 1 key is very helpful to me. And i cant earn a single 1 key cause im busy for my examination this week :( So Thank You very much

2. ??

3. i want to enter my self.
    i simply want to win because thats the point of this hunt.to get more keys. so yeah, want to win

4. I would like to enter my rs Hexz because he's a cutie patootie. ?
    Also he's busy with a whole ton of exams so getting keys aren't that easy for him 

5.  i read all ur comments! Once again Good luck to everyone Who has Entered 

6. I want key and im having trouble getting one because im not that strong and im not active

7. I'd like to win the keys because I LOVE THIS GAME but school has been so hectic that I've barely been able to play this game when I want to. Also, my house experiences frequent blackouts so the wifi won't work half of the time :p

8. Just gonna enter for fun because this thread was on the first page.

9. I think I should get it because I would honestly love to have it, and I think it would benefit me. I am relatively new to this game, been playing for about a month. And I would appreciate having higher stats, I'm struggling to get higher. I hope for the best and if I don't win, I hope the person who does will enjoy it. ^~^

10. Im entering myself and if I don't get it, good luck to who gets it