SKATE KEY GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lPiiNKl, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I'd like to nominate my pup -MG-Raver_Rabbit- she had a very hard day yesterday. Tried to donate blood for the first time and was told she couldn't as her veins are too small :( she was heartbroken :( poor thing...

2. I want the key because I wasn't able to get anything from The Quokkachella Hunt ?

3. I want to win so I can have a better chance at getting a cool rare avatar. PIMD always cheats me out of Avis and only gives me over abundance of 2-5 items of the same thing, if that makes sense... Lower stats isn't fun ?

4. I want to enter myself because I might win a key... maybe idek .. anyways I really want to get that punk Ava ._.

5. You should give me a key because I didn't wet the bed today ?.

6. Enter myself cause I know I'm not gonna win but if I get a key I'd be great 

7. Awww thanks hun. :)

8. I want to win because I'm new and people will pay attention to me if I have a cool avi.

9. I would like to enter BabyGirl-Pink for helping people reach their avatar/item goals and making their day better.

10. I smell a winner.

11. I wanna eneter myself because I really like keys...  And especially my friend Ash_Nightmare my Bestie  He need help and really wants the avi and he's trying hard and it's hard cuzx I'm trying to help him too   So yea 

12. I want the key coz im new.. I want one of the avis.. Thank u! :)

13. I would like to win cus I never winning anything good from wheel or party please pick me

14. I believe that I deserve a key because I just beat brain cancer and it would be a wonderful prize! Good luck to all

15. I would like to enter myself, because I'm a newb and getting keys is really hard for me :roll: By the time I get a key the hunt is usually over, so it'd be nice to get one :)

16. I need to win this giveaway.....I want to donate those keys....for someone,needy

17. Me..i wanna have a key bcos i like the new avi and i recently just got scammed..lol...hahaha..and for my friend also kangkong who is sometimes active.. :) hahaha..lol..thanks and i also love anime..lol.. :)

18. Now who's the dopest rapper on the planet pastor?

I just mixed coke with acid and aspirin up with explosive gases..

Book of matches and this bomb is massive...

Shorten the detonator so I'll blow up faster.

I spit limericks chopped full of gibberish...

Then, battle kids up in the street and leave em shivering.

I'm like Jason to the beat wit a mic I'm killin it...

I'll stab you with my CD for not feeling it.

Always wanted "power" so bad... I can't explain dude.

So,I traveled back to grade school...

And bullied the kid that played rude.

The same dude...

that took my lunch money and ate glue...

And always dragged me by the pants that my wallet was chained to.

Wrapped the "cord" around his ankles...
    And pulled till the "wire" came thru...
    Bashed his head in with a "game cube"...
    Till I saw brain fluid.

Said to the teacher "Look what our world has came to...
    When you grew up hating everyone in it that ain't you."

19. I just like free things.