SKATE KEY GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lPiiNKl, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I'll be entering myself coz I don't have any friends huhuhu. Anyway , I really want to win coz I haven't got any skater key and giveaway is my favorite word specially winning one of the key. Hope you'll see and give me a chance.

2. I would like to enter myself because I am collecting avatars. ? Last hunt I didn't win an avatar and I used many keys......I have bad luck...?

3. I want to enter my pupil
    She's helped me a lot through good and bad times in RL and in game...she's a true friend and wouldn't trade her at all.
    Even thro she try's so hard to transformer RP me? and on thanksgiving she still thinks I'm a turkey then try's to stuff me running around trying to ax me a question?. She's a crazy one but still wouldn't change her personal.

?turtle hugs
    It's mine pupil?

4. I gonna enter my self bc I'm a newB I just start playing today and I need them keys

5. I'd like to win a few keys, as I drop cats all the time in my club to help out others in the hunts, as well as sent the last four keys I got in the last hunt to someone to help him out. I just want to be able to get a rare avi for once.

6. I wanna win cause i like to win xD ?

7. I would like to enter because .. Who doesn't want to have free keys ..? I mean like come on

8. Myself  My reasoning is because I'm a noob, and want a rare avi ?? Which might be a little difficult on my own.

9. I should win the keys cause I don't have anything from last hunt ;-;

10. I would like and would appreciate a skate key because well who wouldn't want one? Haha just kidding I'd like one so I can hopefully do better in this hunt then last

11. I think I should win because I'm selfish. And like a few people on here and I am just using the offer of free keys to tell you why I'm better than everyone else or somehow at a disadvantage.

12. Let me reedit what I said, I have a new game plan. I plan to only get the common girl avatar. After I get that avatar I plan to save keys and send them to a friend of mine who owns her own club. When she gets keys she sends them to the members in her club who have trouble getting avatars. So to sum this up, by helping me you are helping a whole club. ️

13. We just started a new club and we are trying hard to open up the drop party party. I think trouble major the owner deserves one for his dedication to the club and our new members

14. I'm entering my self , and I have no real reason  I just really want keys lol but I'm not gonna sit here and lie ? lol

15. I am entering myself(because I rarely talk to anyone on here). I would really like a key or two because I like to collect avatars and when I finally reach a point where I wouldn't need to work so hard or ask in order to get keys, I can do some giveaways myself while still being able to get keys, you know? I know I am almost a natural giver because I'm always giving people things, both here and in RL.

I also wish everyone good luck in this

16. I want to enter my... Friend? Ex-friend? Acquaintance? StrictlyGoodLooking as an apology for everything and a promise to not bother him again....

17. I would like a key gotta be in it to win it.no sob story here just thirsty for keys??

18. I nominate myself cause....I'd rather have free hand outs than getting the keys by myself.

19. I would like to enter for my RS, Fool. ?
    He's a lazy bum and doesn't like to be a party fairy like me cos he's a big goof. Keys would be appreciated his way. 

20. I'd like to enter, I jusy got started on the game and it would be really helpful if I got one <3 best of luck