UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What issues?

2. Ok I will be ready to accept this rule:) 🦋

3. Hey I’m thickness

4. Hey I’m Nela

Heroine likes this.
  6. Still so many children on here and in campus chat, people asking for children, and people trying to sell their snaps and crap... So gross and it's annoying when they start cussing you out for telling them what the ToU and silencing policies state.

7. Hey how are you I don’t know who you are

8. So what is this about

9. Sheana and u

10. Was gehtttt

11. There's lots of people posting about buying bentos for real cash(noob accounts). Some post about other apps, I mean breaking ToU...and I don't see them get silenced. I observe like most of the times, but the minute an older account posts that, they get silenced? .isg

12. Can someone explain why I was silenced for the 2nd half of my post a few days ago? I even explained it to ATA.

“If you don’t think it’s okay to be sexual towards a minor, but find it perfectly okay to ask someone to pretend to be a minor so you can be sexual with them, you’re a predator.”

I was silenced for “pretend to be a minor so you can be sexual with, you’re a predator” - it’s obvious I’m not asking for minors nor did I @ a specific player. I was calling all the people of pub asking for sexual age play predators.

I am highly against sexual ageplay! It’s disgusting. I don’t care if it’s two consenting adults, one of them is still acting like a minor! But i got silenced for calling people out on this disgusting predatory behavior. And don’t say it’s a kink, cause sexualizing minors is not a kink.

Was trying to post proof of my silence - app crashes every time I try to link the images.

13. @SaintCoreLex this is ALLEGEDLY because ata is behind the accounts. Rumors spread they are posting this in means of baiting players. ALLEGEDLY

Spooky_Grim_Reaper likes this.
  14. Its obvious that the full message is too long for a single post. You must have posted the "pretend to be..." message on an second post? Which I think was the reason why you got silenced. I don't think it matters if its a continuation of your first post. If a single post looks silenceable, you could get silenced.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Hijkmnb🤬

16. I agree with what @Sansa said. But in the future if you have any curiosity about your silence, you can send a help ticket and they'll usually explain it from a developer's standpoint to give you a more accurate insight.

Sansa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.